Derby's Canuck emporium

Yep.... Benn singed 5yrs @ 5.25 per in Dallas. We wont see him in a Canucks jersey anytime soon, unfortunately.

One post about how we could barely beat a team that isn't supposed to be in the playoffs.... Another on how they are going to be in the playoffs ;)

If Thornton and Marleau slow up even just a little bit, what depth lies in wait? The loudest fans should be worried, lots of pressure.

BFM must be giggling right now..

the top 8 are in , i would not say Edmonton is a lock honestly , NOT even close , thers alot of great teams ahead of them , there time will come , true Oiler fans are not thinkin there in %100 , hopefull yes , will not cry if not , as long as they really step up and go for it though , that , i know they will !!

fd

that's what the "experts" are saying, not my opinion, oilers will be in the playoffs, just saying that the crapnucks could barely beat a team that "the experts" say wont be in the playoffs....no hypocrisy...just using what was said to my advantage is all....:p....holmes*

Well you got the two part right so far.... We just need LA's 4

They looked pretty tired tonight lol..... Lucky to get any points.

What was burrows thinking??

The Kassian trade will look even better once Kesler gets back...
Speaking of Kesler, where is he? Get back soon!

My last post? So angry anyway...what a way to waste a pt...this can come back to haunt them in this short season. Gotta keep leads going into 3rd, 2 games now with the lead going into 3rd we've lost in a shootout.

Luongo was very good and kept them in the game...... who gets the next start?? based on performance it should be Louie.

Don't watch Knucklehead games but interested in how Lou played? Oh and where the hell is Derby, are we going to have to have a suicide watch on him again :D

Naaaa..... hard drive packed it in...... :(.......... Lou was great.... A tired lot..need more for the top 4 -d-man

Back