Derby's Canuck emporium

I bet Schnids is in net tomorrow.. He better do well.

All is well.... They are slow starters.... Just need a game against Chicago to wake up and get back on track.
:cool:

Hey Lippy you need someone to tell you the score after 2? LOL
Like most you likely already changed the channel. :)

I watched till the end... You should see my facebook LMAO

Is what it is... Its the first game ;)

Wheres Holmes BTW?

OMG. We waited all this time for that? Vancouver picked up right where it left off. But not all is lost because owners are now making a lot more money, players are earning less. Maybe they are working to rule? What a slow ugly game. I think I will go back to watching paint dry. Cheaper, faster and more entertaining.

I can't believe I dragged a dish, Receiver, flat screen all the way to Baja to watch that game-still they can only improve-if they don't it'll be a 5 margarita game night and I won't care about the score.LOL Try again tonight!!!

The worst thing about the Canucks is their fans..... The team is just fine, it was one game. Philly is now 0-2 I'm guessing their fans aren't calling for a complete team blow up.

As for Luongo, the reverse lights on the bandwagon really illuminated the goalie graveyard bumper sticker last night.

Hambone that's why I don't care about going to the games its all scalpers and corporate well 75 percent anyways. A lions game or Sea hawks game is way way better they don't care all they care about is the sellout and ticket sales not what kind of people are in the seats.Half the people there get free tickets and there only there cause its free through there company.

Just to continue with the Hawk invasion, poor Shneids is going to be peppered tonight. Oilers 6 Nuicks 3.;) eman

As for Luongo, the reverse lights on the bandwagon really illuminated the goalie graveyard bumper sticker last night.

HAHAHAHA... I haven't checked yet but still think schnids gets the go for tonight

Then I saw this

Luongo is starting......

That simply means that he is probably not going anywhere soon... I hope for a good game, FD's coilers should be and exciting team

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Vancover fans harder on goaltenders than coaches?? Gotta find he humor in Luonga making just under a million a game this year!

the "experts" have predicted the OIL to finish 13th, i do believe that is aa underestimation....;).....holmes*

Yeah and Byfuglien will trim down to 180lbs ... b4 the next game :rolleyes:

>>3- 2 ollies<< :confused:

Ahhhh yes 1 zip ,nucks draw 1st blood :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back