Defiance boats?

sudsy

I just sold my boat and am now on the market for something bigger. Does anyone here have any experience with defiance boats? Looking at the San Juan 220 and it seems to fit most of my family needs? Can't find much info on them, does anyone here have one or know someone who does?

Check on Washington bloody decks forum, Quite a few guys on there running defiance boats.

I’ve looked at them a few times. Nice lines. I like the cabin design. They seem very basic and mid range but pricing is right. They were at Vancouver boat show a couple of years back. They’re pretty strong up and down the west coast. Lots of them in San Diego. I’d check out Parker’s if you like Defiants.

Last edited:
Their factory is in Bremerton just outside of Seattle. Defiance also produces Arima boats. I toured the factory a few years ago and it gave me great insight on how these boats are constructed. Good value for the money.

thanks everyone for the replies, doing my homework know and looking at one this weekend.

Have a deposit on a new San Juan 220. Just working out financing etc Have it packaged with new suzuki power(200hp and 9.9 with rear steering station) and a new Lowrance carbon 9 with airmar p66. This will be my 15-20 year boat and really looking forward to it. I really liked the layout as it fits my needs of family cruising and fish ability. Hope all works out and will post if the deal finalizes.

Back