David Suzuki goes Chinook salmon fishing despite calls for a complete ban by DSF!

Never ceases to amaze how corrupt things are. A prominent Haida I used to fish, that lives on Haida Gwaii, explained that Suzuki has grandkids on the island and the influence he has on the MAPProcess. It’s fricken sickening.

Environmental groups and politicians,not much difference in the two.

I can't stand that hummer driving, fish farm loving hypocritical butt clown........makes me sick

And as I said I am waiting for smart guy to tell me what is wrong with this picture. Hint is a big deal. I cant believe no one has gotten it yet.

What a Bunch of hypocrites.
No surprise here.
Heck Im surprised Wilkinson and Justin are missing from the pic.
Wheres Christy and friends too?
Their all a Bunch of Hypocrites.

Guess what, they wipe and flush in the same shitters as everyone else too. They should go and flush in Victoria as a lay over. Help feed an Orca with the BS they spread.

Suzuki is just an enviromentalist for hire. Give him money and he'll join your cause...pathetic that the CBC put this guy on tv and give him so much credibility... phony puppet

reminds me of all the rich california's calling the end of days for climate change and droughts. Meanwhile they all have private wells installed draining the aquifers.

Follow the money? I wonder how much the DSF and others are raking in with all these ORCA opinion pieces.

I was invited to go on 980 CKNW Radio today at 8:15 AM on the Jill Bennett show on David Suzuki and Suzuki Foundation CEO Steve Cornish going fishing up at The Outpost in Haida Gwaii. As you know this is one of the most famous Fishing Lodges for Chinook salmon in the world. All the while DSF has been calling for a closure coastwide to Chinook salmon and launching their Don’t Hook a Chinook campaign on July 14, 2019. https://davidsuzuki.org/expert-article/for-orcas-sake-dont-hook-a-chinook-this-summer/

Check it out by clicking on August 3rd show https://globalnews.ca/bc/program/the-jill-bennett-show You need to move the needle forward to 29:51 minute mark to hear the interview.

They will have someone from the David Suzuki Foundation responding on the show at 7:45 AM tomorrow Sunday August 4th. Would be great if any of the group here could call in when they open up the lines to callers?

Last edited:
You know I think having the CEO of the foundation on that photo looks worse than David Suzuki being there.

I am interested to hear the interview tomorrow. I don't understand how you can even counter that.

Getting so tired of this honestly.

Last edited:
Back