Critter Cove lodging available

twolabs

I have lodge room arriving 8/9 and checking out on 8/12 that i'm not going to be able to use this year.I sold my boat and most likely won't have a new one in time. Just want what I paid for it. Let me know if anyone is interested.

With tax and everything it is $898.35 CDN these are the largest rooms and have there own bathroom. They only have 3 of these rooms.

It is one large room with a queen bed, single bed, futon and a dining room table and chairs. With a separate bathroom. There is a small refrigerator with counter and sink. No stove.

I will throw in a night in Gold River on 8/8 So you can head out in the am on 8/9 before the winds start.

Someone take this !! Was just there for 6 nights and back again Thursday ! Spectacular place ! Anyone with a fishing/sight seeing wife should do this !

do they not have a standby waiting list at critters cove? have you contacted them to see if they do?

I'm interested in your Critter Cove room this week. Just sent a message with the 'start a conversation' function on the website.

Back