Crew Member Questions and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Crew Member - Premium Membership Program' started by Admin, Dec 8, 2018.

1. ReelSlim

ReelSlim Crew Member

Ok....I have a question. I haven’t been to the Crew member store in a while. Is the link no longer available or am I missing something?

2. walleyes

walleyes Crew Member

It’s there and works fine for me.

3. ReelSlim

ReelSlim Crew Member

It wasn't working on my phone but was ok on my PC. All good now....

4. winephart

winephart Crew Member

How about a private posting link for fishing reports to be shared among members. Reason- I'm tired of getting flamed for sharing secrets.

5. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Who the hell does that?! How about kicking guys off for "flaming" other members. I'd personally love a little housekeeping. Getting called a "post whore" doesn't exactly encourage me to keep leaving reports either.

markfarley likes this.
  6. Admin

Admin Admin Staff Member

This can be done in the Crew Member only section which appears at the top of the Forum Homepage https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php
    Only Crew Members can see the posts in this section so you are welcome to start a reports section in this forum. It can be set up by area, similar to the public section reports, and only Crew Members will be able to access them.

As to the "flaming" issue, we don't always see every post in every thread, so if you have an issue with posts that are offside you can use the report function or send us a PM.

7. Fish Camp

Fish Camp Well-Known Member

I don't encourage this as our new members and guests need to see us united and how other than show we are in a common thread.a friend is a gift you give yourself ,so wHy talk behind your friends back.just saying stay forward and forthrighand we as sportmen with fairchase objectives of our goals will be there for futures.

8. tinboatrobb

tinboatrobb Well-Known Member

Well said fish camp.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  9. Aces

Aces Well-Known Member

Texting is safer, ha ha!

10. Kildonan

Kildonan Well-Known Member

I agree. I have made some good friends here, we text when on the water to share real time info. Any report here is old in a few hours anyway, for the most part.

Derby and Aces like this.
  11. walleyes

walleyes Crew Member

We should have a Gear and Tackle thread.

Gham, Chasin' Dreams and Derby like this.
  12. Gham

Gham Crew Member

A “what combo worked for you today?” Thread would be cool. Maybe with weather conditions as well. Would be cool to see what the top combo of the season was.