Crew Member Prize Rewards!

So 2 days past the draw, who's the winner

With apologies for the delay, the winner of the latest Crew Member Prize Pack from Scotty is...

CM Prize.jpg

CM Prize1.jpg

Congratulations @tubby ! Your new hat and beer stein will be in the mail soon. Thanks again to Scotty for supplying our latest prize package and thanks to all of you that have joined our Crew Member program to date! Watch for another great prize package coming soon!

Last edited:
With (hopefully) warmer weather around the corner it is time to give away a Six Pack...of spoons that is! Thanks to the good people at Pacific Net and Twine, we have a 6 Pack of TKO Spoons to send to our next lucky Crew Member Prize Pack winner. The draw will take place in mid March with anyone registered as a Crew Member by March 15, 2019 eligible for the draw. We also have a selection of the TKO Spoons in a wide range of colours and sizes available now in the Crew Member store, which you can preview here! Good luck!

TKO.jpg

Well again it's past the 15th, do we have a winner?

Ok... First the apology...I was coaching a hockey team at a Provincial Championship and didn't plan the whole contest draw date thing very well! I got home late Thursday and my wife announced that we were going to do a little "Glamping" in Tofino (her favourite place on earth). I quickly added the last few names that signed up before March 15 and pulled the winning name before I left home this morning and am now settled in Tofino with my laptop operational and ready to announce the winner. But first, a couple pics of our surroundings. This is a brand new option for lodging in Tofino called Wildpod which is right on the corner of the entrance into the harbour area. Very cool setting.

My view as I post this.

Pod.jpg

Our home away from home for the next couple days.

Pod1.jpg

And now for the winner of the TKO Spoon package compliments of Pacific Net and Twine....

TKO.jpg

TKO Spoon Prize2.jpg

And the winner is...

TKO Spoon Prize.jpg

Congratulations @Stizzla! You can expect your TKO spoon package from PNT to arrive via mail very soon!

Watch for another prize pack coming your way soon!

May as well draw again he just looses tackle and can't catch fish anyway. Lol. Congratulations.

Stizz, you'll just have to prove your luck has changed by posting a pic of a fish with one of your new spoons hanging out of it's yap!

The package came in the mail today
Cheers to Sportfishingbc.com... the website that can take a great day, and make it even greater!!!

Thanks again, I really appreciate it :)
Member 001

With all the doom and gloom surrounding our fisheries, we are happy to brighten your day with another giveaway for our Crew Members! This prize package has been provided by Amundson and features some of their new tackle options! As we haven't had a draw in awhile, we will shorten this one up and use May 31, 2019 as the cutoff. All eligible participants as of this date will be entered for this prize pack. Good Luck!

Amundson-Fly-Fishing-Tools.jpg

Army Truck Mac Jig Mega Jig Swim Tail - Glow/UV Splatter Back Spin-N-Glo Hoochies

20190516_141312.jpg 20190516_141008.jpg 20190516_141156.jpg

Halibut Leaders

20190516_140853.jpg

Last edited:
Back