crazy stuff

S

Steelheadman_04

some crazy stuff's been goin on intown.....goin for drive to beerstore before fishn...see an oldman cuttin his lawn in his ginch"underwear".........then go to fish a lake and theres a naked person fishn lol what a gongshow today lol

Get your camera.You might find something you can send in to funniest videos .$$$

Get your camera.You might find something you can send in to funniest videos .$$$

yeah also had my own naked experiance i went to cast.....from shore and top of my rod flew off n wraped around a log out in waste seep water.......so had take off the cloths n try so walk a pinner log out there......sure nough fell off the log n got soaked lol so regret not taking the camera this trip....never leavn it at home again!

cheers steely

yeah also had my own naked experiance i went to cast.....from shore and top of my rod flew off n wraped around a log out in waste seep water.......so had take off the cloths n try so walk a pinner log out there......sure nough fell off the log n got soaked lol so regret not taking the camera this trip....never leavn it at home again!

cheers steely

Kinda reminds me of one of my hunting excursions in the distant past...

I'd headed into the Cumberland Delta (Sak/Man border) solo to chase down a swamp-donkey. Made camp on a smallish island the first eve, had a great supper and a nightcap, then turned in. Awoke to 4" of water in the bloody tent??? Scrambled outside to discover the freighter canoe had slipped her tether during the night, and wandered off, leaving me stranded on an ever shrinking piece of soon to be submerged dirt. Several wet trips, the gear stashed well back in the timber, I set off downstream with the vague hope of finding either someone, or if lucky the canoe...

3 miles and change downstream, there she was, slowly circling in a back-eddy on the far side of the river! Whew!! Stripped down to nada, jumped in the icey water and swam rapidly to my craft. I'd no sooner crawled onboard, when a speedboat roared around the corner, and right up beside me. The astonished looks of the family of four (ma, pa and 2 teener gals) was hilarious! When asked what I was up to, I replied: "Why hunting of course". No gun, no clothes, buck naked with a paddle! They must have thought I was absolutely NUTS!!! At that reply, papa gunned it and they were soon out of site, shaking their heads all the way. Did get my moose the next day, and always checked with the dam regarding drawdowns in future forays.

And then I moved to Port... LOL!

Cheers,
Nog

Kinda reminds me of one of my hunting excursions in the distant past...

I'd headed into the Cumberland Delta (Sak/Man border) solo to chase down a swamp-donkey. Made camp on a smallish island the first eve, had a great supper and a nightcap, then turned in. Awoke to 4" of water in the bloody tent??? Scrambled outside to discover the freighter canoe had slipped her tether during the night, and wandered off, leaving me stranded on an ever shrinking piece of soon to be submerged dirt. Several wet trips, the gear stashed well back in the timber, I set off downstream with the vague hope of finding either someone, or if lucky the canoe...

3 miles and change downstream, there she was, slowly circling in a back-eddy on the far side of the river! Whew!! Stripped down to nada, jumped in the icey water and swam rapidly to my craft. I'd no sooner crawled onboard, when a speedboat roared around the corner, and right up beside me. The astonished looks of the family of four (ma, pa and 2 teener gals) was hilarious! When asked what I was up to, I replied: "Why hunting of course". No gun, no clothes, buck naked with a paddle! They must have thought I was absolutely NUTS!!! At that reply, papa gunned it and they were soon out of site, shaking their heads all the way. Did get my moose the next day, and always checked with the dam regarding drawdowns in future forays.

And then I moved to Port... LOL!

Cheers,
Nog

what are you talkn about nog " they musta thought you were nuts" buddy you are nuts :D[:p][:eek:)]

cheers

what are you talkn about nog " they musta thought you were nuts" buddy you are nuts :D[:p][:eek:)]

cheers

Back