CRAB POACHING VANCOUVER

So from my reading of this.
You can be convicted 25 times and not worry about going to jail, or facing any serious fines that outweigh your potential for profit.
Why do we even have laws?

Reading this - It seems to me like Nelson is an employee.... Given a choice - I'd give him a minimal sentence... He was hired to do a job.. I however would throw the book at Williams / Steer as it seems they were the ones ultimately behind it.

steer hires fn to do his dirty work.

Why no charges for the unsafe boating with no lights? That's a true crime as it risks everybody in the general public's life.

Reading this - It seems to me like Nelson is an employee.... Given a choice - I'd give him a minimal sentence... He was hired to do a job.. I however would throw the book at Williams / Steer as it seems they were the ones ultimately behind it.
Yeah, because you’ve known how honest and hard working Art has always been! He’s definitely been taken advantage of here. Might want to look in back issues of The Mirror, Courier Islander, and The Record and see how many times that name has showed up.

Yeah, because you’ve known how honest and hard working Art has always been! He’s definitely been taken advantage of here. Might want to look in back issues of The Mirror, Courier Islander, and The Record and see how many times that name has showed up.

I am with Rednex....Ya.....go easy on the hit man and make it tough on the one with the money?

That’s like letting all the henchmen who do hits for gangs get off easy.....cuz we want the top dogs. If you’re paid to whack someone....you get a minimal sentence because it’s “your job”.

I am with Rednex....Ya.....go easy on the hit man and make it tough on the one with the money?

That’s like letting all the henchmen who do hits for gangs get off easy.....cuz we want the top dogs. If you’re paid to whack someone....you get a minimal sentence because it’s “your job”.

I have no idea of the history. If he's a repeat offender... then yah throw the book!

Lock them up and throw away the key. In medieval times poaching was a capital offence. Maybe a little harsh, but the crime wasn’t worth the time. These guys are professional poachers. No shame. No regrets. Just trying to figure out how to make a quick buck with little consequences. Sorry for ranting.

FN illegal crabbing is in full scale rape and plunder mode in English Bay. And gulf.
NOW..
FN boat comes out of Van harbour pulls any trap he sees and keeps it..ADDS it to his longline string ...
We we were watching i got a bit to close in just observing and he waved a Shotgun at us...
we moved back a 1/4 mile and continue to watch . it you watch a real commy pulll traps , all traps are the same...
These blatant thiefs have blue trap , orange trap , big trap little trap , round square...all the traps he ripped off from you and me over the years...
and we nor DFO do dipshit about it.
Libtard snowflake government wont stand up to FN for fear of being called racist.
They do not use a bouy and would be easy to get waypoint approx..and just do as they do and drag up the line and cut and hack and take back a few of MY traps at same time , as putting them out of business for awhile.
if observed, please take few minutes and drift and watch and they are mostly in the alum herring skiff with big power davit and outboard..
get waypoints and direction of set...and post here so someone , can go drag the area for our traps line.
i got a funny feeling dfo and or CG anit gonna do that for us.

Back