• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8461

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stop it. This is not normal.

OMG
This reminds me of USA Trump Christian hypocrites and their politics.
OK if you want to quote the bible
sorry for this but couldn't resist!!
Leviticus 24:19-21New International Version (NIV)
19 Anyone who injures their neighbor is to be injured in the same manner:20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Last edited:
I thought the interview was rather interesting. The most interesting suggestion was government needs to set incentives to encourage people to make different energy decisions in their daily lives. A carbon tax, or certainly all those we have today, are a complete waste of skin. People who dream up these ideas need to have their heads examined. They don't live in the real world. Taxing a problem hoping people will change their driving habits is stupid. I'm dead set against carbon taxation in the present iteration.

We need to listen to the experts who all say incentives work, and for carbon taxation to be effective 100% of those dollars needs to be put back into new building codes that require energy self sufficient houses and electric vehicle incentives that make electric cars cheaper than gas powered cars. If you want to make a difference not one cent of a carbon tax can go into government to spend on their usual crap. Unless we help people change their habits via incentives, I think the road towards slowing the effects of climate change will be very rocky.

Back