Congratulations Holmes !!!

MyEscape

On behalf Rodgers Fishing Lodge we are proud to announce the newest member of our growing team, Holmes aka Cam our new head cook/chef. We look forward to his many culinary delights including his famous ribs.

Plus with assistance of returning cooks Nancy and Rose we truly believe that this perfect team will raise the bar of what Rodgers Fishing Lodge will be providing during our busiest season ever and for years to come !!!

Congratulations Holmes
Best Regards
Kevin D Lench
Operations Manager
Rodgers Fishing Lodge

ps Holmes our TV's at the lodge only show Canucks Games
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!
Not that I will visit, but man, a guy needed that.

Yeah... those ribs.........

I forgot.... Congrats Cam...
And wise choice Kevin. Anal chefs are the best chefs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Holmes.
(And the Rodgers recruiting crew.)
It'll do you good to get out of the 'City' for awhile.

But do they have internet set up for you?
Or will you have to resort to sending postcards?

Way to go Holmes. Hope you can get Internet as you will have to keep up your post whoreing ways, you don't want anyone catching up to you.LOL
If there is internet, we all expect up to the minute fishing reports. Maybe they will even let you out once and a while to fish.

thanks Kevin, does that mean I get ribs when I'm up there, lol, Canada Day weekend. Holmes if you get any free time you welcome to jump in the boat with us.

Yeah, best wishes in your new endeavor Holmsey!

grew up in chicago, go hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!! many a game from the 3rd balcony watching the beer bottles and chairs raining down on the ice.

Congrats Holmes!
By the way, do you know what a Cook and a Wheelbarrow have in common?

They are both hard to push, and they upset real easy! LOL Buddy.

Congrats Holmes* nothing better then having a great time doing what you love most
cooking and fishing can't get much better then that
I know you will have a great summer, you earned it man
oh yeah I almost forgot
Hawks SUCK!!
Tim

Back