Confirm the "Natural"

Ahhhh.....yes good old dan a well known 5am falls area steely slayer!

Hey Nog and Metal lets hope the Fish B.C. Elite don't find out your association with one of Ports most notorious charactors. We all know about his multiple "run in's" with the local C.O.'s. Not to say I havn't had my fair share, but the good old boys at Fish B.C. may not look to kindly with your dealings. You may be treading THIN ice!! Who knows maybe even removed from their board, stranger things have happened.

Hey Nog and Metal lets hope the Fish B.C. Elite don't find out your association with one of Ports most notorious charactors. We all know about his multiple "run in's" with the local C.O.'s. Not to say I havn't had my fair share, but the good old boys at Fish B.C. may not look to kindly with your dealings. You may be treading THIN ice!! Who knows maybe even removed from their board, stranger things have happened.

Ya whatever,He cleaned up his act a long time ago..

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

I was just in the post about Scott K,,I ain't gettin into it.
Vince I saw your xmas wishes for the Nog and I,all the best to you guys in the new year!!Tight Lines..

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Vince I saw your xmas wishes for the Nog and I,all the best to you guys in the new year!!Tight Lines..

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Back