Commercial Spoons / Vintage Spoons

Discus

I have lot of new commercial spoons but I have some used spoons. from start $ 3.00 to up . They are variety of sizes.

Tom Mack
Wonder
P23
Canadian Silver Horde
4W Palco
L.G. Johnson
Diamond Lance Pal
Super Diamond
P3C
Krocodile
Kach Mor
Mc Mahon
Dazzler
Ruby Set
Needle Fish
Eel Spoon Special Pal
Harry Smith speical
Palco
Pla
Egg Wobbler

I am in Langford.

Price from start $3.00 to up.

Last edited:
how many tom mack spoons are you selling? i need a couple more. what are they full chrome 3.5? would you be willing to mail them?

I have lot of Tom Mack spoons.

Are you looking for 3.5" ?

Yes I can ship the spoons by Canada post.

In the second picture. From left to right . I measured the spoons spoon and the spoon size.

3 1/4" #5
2 1/2" #4 1/2
2 1/4" #4
2" # 3

I have 23 new Tom Mack and 53 used Tom Mack.

New Tom Mack for $6.00 each
Used Tom Mack for $3.00 each

Mahimahi #3 = close to 2 " I have two brand new and I have 8 used . They are very good in condition.

#4 = 2 1/16" 2 new and 9 used all are good in condition

Bareclona,

Yes I do have # 3 5 chrome and brass , 1 x pink and white. #4 2 chrome and brass , 2 pink and white.

I have lot of new commercial spoons but I have some used spoons. from start $ 3.00 to up . They are variety of sizes.

Tom Mack
Wonder
P23
Canadian Silver Horde
4W Palco
L.G. Johnson
Diamond Lance Pal
Super Diamond
P3C
Krocodile
Kach Mor
Mc Mahon
Dazzler
Ruby Set
Needle Fish
Eel Spoon Special Pal
Harry Smith speical
Palco
Pla
Egg Wobbler

I am in Langford.

Price from start $3.00 to up.
Do you have a store or selling from home? I would be interested in coming by and checking out some of those spoons

Hi ,I was wondering what spoons you have in new condition ,I'm looking for Diamond Lance ,Canadian Wonder ,Tom Macs etc ,if you could let me know what you have for new spoons and price please .CJ. 604 845 5090 you can email me info bighunterfish@hotmail.com
Thx CJ :)

Back