Coast guard warning re: Monitoring stations

Conducted under the guise of a cost savings initiative. All the while Harpo & his Merry Band of Fools waste Millions on questionable ad campaigns, non-existent employment projects and so much more. :mad:

How many of us Out There will have to Die before they realize the error of their ways? :confused:

Sick!! :mad:

All I can say is we need to remember this and all the other BS Harper was brought about for our fisheries and environment and NOT just our bank account when voting in the next federal election!

Have the NDP or Liberals promised to reverse the decision?

lets face it. there are no more smart decisions to be made anymore so, government officials who make the decisions have to make stupid ones, or they would have no job.

All I can say is we need to remember this and all the other BS Harper was brought about for our fisheries and environment and NOT just our bank account when voting in the next federal election!

I could not agree with this statement more...Please guys, DO NOT FORGET what the Harper and his band of idiots have done to marine safety when voting in Oct 2015 . That will be our chance to speak

Don't know. But we do know where Harper stands.

Be smart to find out where the rest of them stand, wouldn't you agree? Maybe I've grown cynical over the years and seen too much of the same from the works of them! If you really care about an issue I think you need to get the politician to commit, on the record! To assume they are going to do something different than the guys in power, just cause, is a mugs game Maybe vote for someone, rather than against the others that are running sums up my take on it. Just an opinion from a guy who has lived through many years of both major parties and never found one any better than the other regarding the fishery. Each his own I guess. Until I hear a commitment from a candidate, its just idle speculation in my humble opinion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Green was sure interested in re shaping fisheries at the provincial level. Sad truth is they are un proven and people are scared of what they don't know.

One day theynll get a chance. Weather or not they do better is anyones guess but I'd put money on them not doing any worse.

We know that our current federal and provincial governments are cutting services and selling all of the outdoor resources we hold dear to the highest bidder.
It is true that we dont know that a new government would do any better but if we vote current leaders in again we are giving them a mandate to continue the carnage.
I tell my kids every election that the only power we have as citizens is to vote the bums out every 4 years.
Losing an election is the only thing that makes politicians take notice.

As much as i dont like him , the alternatives platform on such things as Immigration scare the @#$%&* outta me.
The Coast Guard was a beaurocracy outta control.... with index pensions and rule book a foot thick.
Try to get a CG diver into a sunken boat with children trapped inside....nope not allowed , or get them to drop u a pump to safe from sinking , nope not allowed but they will pick you up if you mayday ... it needs to be scrapped and rebuilt so it is effective.
Unfortunately the CG is back paddling now for sympathy , when they caused this themselves.

Back