Christmas Wish List

Santa spoiled me this year!! So glad she worked all that over time! I got a Rapala Shift mooching reel & a Shimano Game Type J jigging rod!!!

EPIC!!

Guys this is total fish ****.. I have watched this like 30 times.. I can not wait!

Well sanata as well was good to me got another new convergence rod, Gibbs trailhead spoon, 2 snubbers, 18" scotty snap off, 2 hats a simms and patagonia!

my wife got me? Crippled Herring by lure jensen anyone ever used these?
Yes I've done very well with them and not just in BC- down in Colombia the Tuna & Bonito wouldn't leave them alone it was one after another for as long as you wanted in some places.

I wish for my new baby coming this spring to be healthy and love fishing with daddy. Which brings me to part 2... daddy wants a couple of new technium rods!
So, good news all around. The baby I wished for came a little early. She’s a healthy 5 pounder so she’s a keeper. Isla Makena (named after a beach in Maui) full head of hair. Couldn’t be happier! You guys get to see her and know her name even before my parents do!
And yes I got the Technium rods too :D

Attachments

• F875BA69-8FA4-4A7B-BF0C-60C9FEBA0B00.jpeg
    F875BA69-8FA4-4A7B-BF0C-60C9FEBA0B00.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 39
A little angel. Congrats!
No longer a problem for you to sneak out at 3 am and get the first light bite. Sleep’s gonna be a rare commodity for the next few months :D

Congrats brother!!!

Time for a bump!
I can honestly say I’m fully satisfied with my boat and gear.
I’ll go with scotch. Tasty, tasty scotch.

Back