Christmas Chrome

yo mama

Just curious how many people plan to hit the chuck or the flow in and around Christmas.

It seems to be a busy time and getting busier year after year. I can recall December 27th a few years back on the Lower Stamp, it was by far the busiest I have ever seen that river by far!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a big slab!

Buhda
(and Santa thought he had a big gut)

I think you gottem beat there Budhalol, was on the flow today. Must be christmas break as the river was infested. Too Many NEWBIES.... The clay bank went out on us early and left the river in a pudding state. There goes tomorrow. The fishing was way off with the colour change and we thought it was only going to get better when the green came down from the canyon. How's about you, any plans?? Gotta fly-the dirtdog

I think you gottem beat there Budhalol, was on the flow today. Must be christmas break as the river was infested. Too Many NEWBIES.... The clay bank went out on us early and left the river in a pudding state. There goes tomorrow. The fishing was way off with the colour change and we thought it was only going to get better when the green came down from the canyon. How's about you, any plans?? Gotta fly-the dirtdog

so itd be pointless to go out tomorrow then...???

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Not at all, I thought I would just throw that in for ya to fill up my post!.#*

hey everyone
im new on this board, and from reading it, it seems like a lot of you are steelheaders.i just got into steelheading 2 years ago, and so far ive landed 9, but this year im thinking about getting a decent drift rod for my shimano catala , for rivers mostly the Gold River, but sometimes the stamp, or vedder. just wanted to maybe get some input as to hwat to buy, right now i have a piece of crap 9 foot daiwa...does anyone have any experience with trophy XL rods?...price range up to $175.

thanks a lot, and merry christmas,

Cody

hey everyone
im new on this board, and from reading it, it seems like a lot of you are steelheaders.i just got into steelheading 2 years ago, and so far ive landed 9, but this year im thinking about getting a decent drift rod for my shimano catala , for rivers mostly the Gold River, but sometimes the stamp, or vedder. just wanted to maybe get some input as to hwat to buy, right now i have a piece of crap 9 foot daiwa...does anyone have any experience with trophy XL rods?...price range up to $175.

Cody

hey everyone

Cody

hey everyone

Cody

i have a 10'6 trophy xl meadium action nothing but praises its been really good to me nice for catching steelhead coho chums sockeye and caught 15, 35lb+ chinook salmon on the stamp this fall with no problems and all n all an awsome drift fishing rod love it cant get it outa my hands wont even let my dad touch it lol........ my uncle has a trophyxl mediumaction to and praises it aswell and hes a vrey advid anger and has had many different rods... so from 2 anglers who fish alot........ if you hit up the stamp bite me gimme email maybe just might meet ya and show ya around some hotspots;)

Edited by - steelheadman on 12/23/2003 22:11:07

Edited by - steelheadman on 12/23/2003 22:11:57

i have a 10'6 trophy xl meadium action nothing but praises its been really good to me nice for catching steelhead coho chums sockeye and caught 15, 35lb+ chinook salmon on the stamp this fall with no problems and all n all an awsome drift fishing rod love it cant get it outa my hands wont even let my dad touch it lol........ my uncle has a trophyxl mediumaction to and praises it aswell and hes a vrey advid anger and has had many different rods... so from 2 anglers who fish alot........ if you hit up the stamp bite me gimme email maybe just might meet ya and show ya around some hotspots;)

Back