Chicago Blackhawks 2014/15

eaglemaniac

Hawks beat the Wangs last night in preseason, 2 to 1 in OT. Anytime Chicago beats Detroit is a good game for sure.;) eman

Love the Hawks beating the Wings almost as much as when they beat Montreal. :D

Stanbo needs to get on his horse and clear some cap space.

Hawks new ride...;)
1524409.jpg

I hope that cheap shot artist Duncan Keith suffers a major and painful injury

I hope that cheap shot artist Duncan Keith suffers a major and painful injury

x2 I had a hard time watching Burrows laughing with Keith at the worlds after the Daniel incident. That elbow was one of the nastiest most intentional looking hits on video. GROSS

-KK

Leddy is gone and the Hawks are under the cap. Question is who is the 3rd pair. Stanbo signing Rosival to a 2 year deal wasn't his brightest move.

Hawks at home, always fun. The red carpet event was a hoot. Bobby Hull sure milked it good. What a guy. Those camera men where a pain in the butt. Hawks 5 Sabres 3.;) eman

I'm thinking tighter. Call it 3-2 Hawks in regular time. Hull is a clown but damn could he shoot the puck.

Unbelievable game last night. The Hawks outshoot the Flames 50 to 18 and still manage to lose 2-1 in OT. Hiller was lights out good. Still manage a point but should have cleaned there clocks. Oh well, that's hockey.;) eman

Preds tonight. More freewheeling under Laviolette, supposedly. Morin's due. Call it 3-2 for the Hawks, of course.

Raanta with the shutout over Philly was a pleasant surprise. Hey Pippen, how did the Flyers defense get so lame ? I thought that was a strong point.

Carcillo drew two penalties and continues to keep his nose clean. Even the die hard haters have had to acknowledge he's been as asset, especially for $550K. Trouble is that it cuts into Morin's games. First world problems, hockey-wise.

Love it. Chicago beats up on Montreal 5-0. The hockey gods were smiling on the Hawks tonight. Couple of flukey goals, to be sure.

Losing to the Jets (Hawks North) didn't make me wince too badly but losing to Leafs ? Zounds, how can that be ?

just yesterday I wondered if you guys had given up...:)

ha haa haaa.. ..the Hawks have way to much talent up front to ever give up..I do believe they put the most rubber in the league right now on the goalies...:)

That would never happen sammy. You can't get to upset when these scenarios occur. As a lifer Hawk fan I've endured far worse then these head scratchers of late. The Hawks will be there when it counts. By cleaning the ice with the Habs, it more then makes up for a few bad losses.;) eman

Back