Cheapest Quicksilver premium plus oil

big.griff

Buddy is looking to stock up on some Quicksilver Premium Plus 2 stroke oil. Anyone have a recommendation for good pricing for a decent amount (6-10 jugs). Preferably on the island but mainland could work too. Thanks.

Back when I had a two smoker opti I used to buy my oil out of Bellingham at the merc dealer there. I could get the opti oil for 70 bucks for a 10 litre jug compared to 140 in Canada. That was when our dollar was at or near par. I also managed to buy a large lot from a fishing lodge that went bankrupt or to four strokes, never heard the story but it was cheap. When that ran out, I just started using off brand TCW-3 oil. Mercury, along with all the people you'll find on internet forums will convince you it's worth paying the large premium for Merc branded oil. It is NOT.

I have been using AMSOIL for about 7 yrs a little cheaper than the evenrude oil and no problems. I get it at Bumper to Bumper.

Ditto on AMSOIL, Used it on previous 150 merc. Ran alot quieter with less smoke. Used to buy It by the case from their web site at a great price with free delivery to my door. Always had great service.
https://www.amsoil.ca

Back