Charter recommendation for Renfrew or Ucluelet

blake_a

I have friend looking to book a charter in Renfrew or Ucluelet/Tofino in late August.

Any recommendations for a good guide that might have availability? His group is more interested in salmon fishing than bottom fishing.

Thanks

Hey Blake! Message me and give me some dates and info for what your friend is looking for. I grew up in Ucluelet and know a few guides and people. I’m sure I could get something arranged.

Many good guides in Port Renfrew. I would go out with John Wells of Hindsight Fishing. He is usually booked up a year in advance, but this year he may have cancellations.

Many good guides in Port Renfrew. I would go out with John Wells of Hindsight Fishing. He is usually booked up a year in advance, but this year he may have cancellations.
He’s not fishing as he’s having heart problems

Hey Blake! Message me and give me some dates and info for what your friend is looking for. I grew up in Ucluelet and know a few guides and people. I’m sure I could get something arranged.
Sounds good thanks, I’ll get some more info and let you know

Second the John wells recommendation and although he is not fishing at the moment I believe his boat still is hindsight fishing charters

I have friend looking to book a charter in Renfrew or Ucluelet/Tofino in late August.

Any recommendations for a good guide that might have availability? His group is more interested in salmon fishing than bottom fishing.

Thanks

Hey Blake. We're having a great season out of Ucluelet, you should be in for some good fishing! If you and your friend want to limit out, I definitely recommend reserving at least three full days of fishing. If you limit out early, you can always spend the rest of your trip fishing for ling cod.

We've still got limited availability for fishing packages over at: https://www.salmoneye.net/site/fishing-packages.html. Wishing you tight lines!

Sam

HOT PURSUIT CHARTERS out of ukee.. 2 first class boats and talented guides. check them out on facebook or website.

Cuz they don’t mess around and make the run to the Big Bank

right... they go where the fish are, like the restuvus.

Last edited:
try Nelson Karger - Ofishal Charters in Port Renfrew
Kenny Myers- Fish Myster Charters in Ucluelet

Back