Charbroil brand digital smoker

Kildonan

Does anybody have or know anything about these units? Good or bad, what’s been your experience?

A buddy of mine had the digital model and had some troubles with it.Apparently the customer service wasn't all that great either.If you check the reviews on Amazon and their home website I think you'll see very mixed reviews which I always take with a grain of salt.Personally,I have just stuck to the BigChief/Little Chief smokers and over the 30+ years I've used them,I've only had to replace the odd element or drip tray when they burn out.Like the depth counters on the new Scotty's,anything with a digital readout in the outdoors scares me lol.

you can get a probe with eletronic capabilys to your wifi phone.as for charcol ,webber i love the way to cook.I too have been with a lil chief,big chief for many years.and at times have tried a hot plate inside a fridge /plywood box,but i think the master built smoker after seeng the rec teck ,(and wolfs ) i would like to try a charcol electric smoker .unless prt alice getts its pellet mill .The shame we feel for leaving those trees in the woods for the bugs or burning slash is becoming over bearing.

A buddy of mine had the digital model and had some troubles with it.Apparently the customer service wasn't all that great either.If you check the reviews on Amazon and their home website I think you'll see very mixed reviews which I always take with a grain of salt.Personally,I have just stuck to the BigChief/Little Chief smokers and over the 30+ years I've used them,I've only had to replace the odd element or drip tray when they burn out.Like the depth counters on the new Scotty's,anything with a digital readout in the outdoors scares me lol.

Ya, I’m a big and little chief guy too. Been using them since the 80’s with same experience as you. Replace an element once in a while.

Was just curious if anyone had experience with that unit, wondered if it compared to the Bradley’s. It’s cheaper.

Could have had a free smoker ....ya turned it down

Back