Center Pin combo wanted

Sorry to let you know ,but you probably won't pick up a decent center pin for that never mind a rod too. i have a Avon Royal Supreme that in really good shape that I haven't used for years that I would let go for $185.00 along with the original box. No rod.

Not more than $200

Another option I have if you want to consider it.

I have a Daiwa M-One UTD 400 loaded with 300 yards of 30# mono, Berkely Big Cat High-vis/uv line. Was used for 1 month two summers ago, has been a back up since then.

Pair this with a 10'6" MH/M Fenwck HMX rod. Also only used for 1 month two years ago, back up with the Daiwa reel. The value was $200 plus tax brand new for the package, add to that the cost of the line.

If that appeals to you, I'm open to an offer.

I believe he is looking for a center pin style reel with no drag for casting. Those reels are not what he is looking for PL.

I believe he is looking for a center pin style reel with no drag for casting. Those reels are not what he is looking for PL.

Thanks SD, was just throwing it out there to try to help a brother out. No harm in trying, especially if someone wants to work some magic bartering or trading with him, etc.

Nice. What kind of reel did you grab? I have a 5" Campbell that I use for springs and two 4 3/8 kingfishers. I started with an Okuma Aventa which was great but then started a small collection. Sold a bunch off and only have the 3 now.

Back