CCTV cams...who has them?

AndrewH

Would love to get a set of cameras for outside where my boat is kept. Most likely keep the little buggers away

Does anyone have anything they would recommend? I have no experience with the cameras so any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Acerage/boathouse covered by Uniden Guardian Wifi caneras with inhouse video storage/monitor. Trail cameras around acerage as well. House secure with Wink Wifi home security system with monitor features like alarm to phone, etc. A German Shepherd thrown in for good luck!

Ring. Great quality. I dial up when I’m in Europe and check things out. 2 way comms. When Amazon delivers I just answer using Ring and ask them to drop. Downside is if you want data retained monthly fees. Whoever thought 20 years ago you’d being paying monthly bills for data storage. Didn’t see that one coming. But you gotta have it in case.

i've installed those POE cameras from costco on homes. comes with phone app and memory for a week or expand it to a month. supper simple install. can see clearly in dark with a street light.

Arlo cameras are what I have they are as good of a homeowner security camera they sell in my opinion. I bought one last year and it worked so good I bought a second this spring.

I have Nest cameras. Very happy, there is a charge for storing video history, $15/ month for 5 days history of 2 cameras.

Back