Catch of the Day

trouble with getting the pics off my old phone. I might be able to take a picture of the picture though:p

kunni

thats a beauty, good job man! fins dont look it great shape, but if must have put up a huge fight. :D

kunni

Thats a porky fish. Hope hes good eatin!

Hit the puddle in the backyard again. Was fun, 25 pan sizers on the fly. Mini brown bugger and gold cone head leech in black and green.

-KK

Good couple of hours on Durrance yesterday, quite a few boats but seemed like everyone had hook ups. Landed and released all 8. Nothing huge but nice fish. Saw one guy keeping everything he caught, even a 5" trout (didn't get close enough to tell him my opinion) and also had a shore fisherman yell at me because I was in his casting lane...well douche your casting lane is not the entire lake, even though you are casting a salmon rod with 1 ounce weight! Here is a pic of one of those rainbows (most between 10-12")

rainbow_mar17.jpg

Well the plan was to stop at fuller for an hour or two on the way up island to wholesale sports for some fly tying equipment. Its hard to leave the lake when every pass is a double header. Landed well over 50 fish yesterday. All on ruby leech. Lots of 2-3 pounders and a few pushing 5.

Fun Day with Dad!

-KK

Did Durrance for the first time yesterday, lost a "nice one" at shore and landed a 12"(whooo!:rolleyes:)
Went back today to land that nice one I missed yesterday and instead landed a nicer one, 18" 2.56 lbs.

Attachments

• 003abc.jpg
    003abc.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 495
Last edited by a moderator:
had a shore fisherman yell at me because I was in his casting lane...well douche your casting lane is not the entire lake, even though you are casting a salmon rod with 1 ounce weight!

Ha ha ! He was beside me, I left just as he was telling you to move and you fired back at 'em lol !, some big rods them fellas had....by golly !

Nice, looks like one of those brood stock. I won't be able to fish for the next week and and a half, so keep up the pics. :D

Kunni

Went up Island and for some reason it was a Cutty Day. got into 15 fish all Cutties. Some in the 20" range. All on my ruby leech and baitfish patters.

-KK

You guys are so hard on me. Jeeze if I must. I only took 2 pics but here they are!

QuamichanMarch19th2013004_zps62f5a5a7.jpg
19" cutty!

QuamichanMarch19th2013005_zps66b90f2e.jpg

Release is one that was super fat and around 20-21"

-KK

Stopped at Prospect on the way home from work for a few casts. Nailed a 12" on the first cast. Never done that before. It was a treat cause I didn't have any other action. Tons of swallows cruising the lake surface out in the middle and some jumpers close to where I was fishing. I think things are heating up:eek:

Nice looking fish guys! Looks like I'm gonna have to get out there and give'er a go. Maybe I'll see you guys out there.....

On some sites they say"no pictures,it didn't happen".What is the protocal here?

Meh, it's fish not Bigfoot.
I say: You don't have to post, you don't have to post pics AND you don't have to click on or read this thread....but...you can if you want :eek:

Back