Catch of the Day

My buddy with a beauty Steelhead on a beauty day. Yesterday at the Ole' Zipperlip River :cool:
His first Steelhead on his first time out! He actually rolled a nice one on his first cast too, lol.
Some guys have all the luck!

Peter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we are talking... Enough of KK's Ontario Steelheads ;)

Trust me, i am not going to go out and take over your spot as i dont fish the rivers... however, it would sure add more spice to the pics if you posted a bit about where/how you got the beauties!

Trust me, i am not going to go out and take over your spot as i dont fish the rivers... however, it would sure add more spice to the pics if you posted a bit about where/how you got the beauties!

images

Ya they were nice fish.. I have seen fish that size or bigger brought in from any of the big island lakes ,from Cowichan lake north.

hows Langford lake these days? thinking of taking out the boy this weekend.

OSJ...Give Durrance a go. Lots of stocked rainbows, easy to catch for the kids, my daughters love it and not much pressure. Was out Sunday and was the only boat on the lake.
SN850158.jpg

Attachments

• SN850158.jpg
    SN850158.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 529
  • SN850157.jpg
    SN850157.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 552
Elk lake last night 6:45 almost too dark to see the rod. She weighed in at 4.5 lbs and measured 22.5"
IMG_8613.jpg
IMG_8606.jpg
My biggest trout yet

Great fish cutties and bow!

YEP its that time of year. Big fish will be hitting the decks of most lake boats from now thru the winter.

Stay away from Langford no fish in that lake. LOL

Good luck will be out this weekend!

-KK

Very nice. I will be out the weekend after this one. The fishing will start to slow down a bit as the water temperature continues to drop, so better get the fishing in while its good!

Kunni

OSJ...Give Durrance a go. Lots of stocked rainbows, easy to catch for the kids, my daughters love it and not much pressure. Was out Sunday and was the only boat on the lake.
View attachment 9442
thanks, heading out with the boy tomorrow. what where you catching them on if ya don't mind me asking. save all the trial and error. hes pretty pumped to catch a trout. to be 9 again!

Back