Carvers Custom meats

T

The Jackel

Well just wanted to put it out there. I had Roy (Wolf) do up some jalapeno cheese stuffed smokies, spicy Italain sausages, tried his chorizo and hot pepperoni all of them were out of this world, some of the best sausages I have ever had, good job Roy. So support your local businesses folks and have some of the best dam table fare you can get :) Only one problem i think i will be gaining a wee bit of weight......

Thanks Jackel . appreciate that ,
I did and made up a new shop here in sooke as , well i had a REALLY bad feeling fishing was going to go places I didn't like ... (we know how that is now)
YES im still fishing and guiding a bit just downsizing as well sort of had too.... been butchering lots of farm and TONS of game and processing lots for hunters just finished up on some spring bears. here is sample of what ive been doing this all started with a vision and some VERY good guidance many years ago from Ironnoggin im on face book as well
50129003_2088485811240327_3323774451916472320_n.jpg
48384677_2042870745801834_4918598192351674368_n.jpg
47389819_2020203618068547_7297427917288505344_n.jpg

Good for you Roy glad to see you are able to diversify yourself. I know you have a pation for food so I know your heart and taste buds are into this and it’s not just a job.
Best of luck on this adventure. I can see a line of Carver Meats Sausage hitting local markets in the near future.

I’ve sampled a lot of the product Roy’s been making. I highly recommend it.

The cheese and jalapeño smokies are my favourite but it’s all outstanding.

Are you able to post a price list? I have loads of game that I can send your way for pepperoni.

Looks like high quality products Roy. Congrats on rolling into this line of work with the entrepreneurial spirit. Pairs well with the ocean life and guiding etc. Would love to try some of your products some time. Shipping an option with dry ice? Or may have to wait for a Sooke trip.

Well i couldn't take it any more the bacon Roy made has been sitting in the freezer staring at me every time i open the dam thing so i had to take a pack out and have a try. Well lets just say best bacon i have ever had, Roy when you make some more let me know i will pick up a lot more this time.

I have another batch on now as i made 33 lbs of it and it was gone in 2 days, ill smoke and slice it and be ready for next friday

Back