Canvas top maker

Blackmax

Going to sell boat and need to replace the canvas. So far have not had any luck finding someone capable. Someone in Victoria would work best , anyone here know of any good places?

Petes tent and awning did "canvas" sunbrella material for a pop up camper for me last year. Good price and good job. They had boats in shop while I was there, never heard any bad reports. Did you speak with them?

HM

Petes tent and awning did "canvas" sunbrella material for a pop up camper for me last year. Good price and good job. They had boats in shop while I was there, never heard any bad reports. Did you speak with them?

HM

No , I have only spoken to 3 supposed to be boat top people in Pender Island area but they don't feel they have the expertise to do the job. Thanks for the referral I will call them.

Marlene Dos Reis 250-882-4533 in Victoria and does great work. Have only heard good things about her, but she is busy it seems all the time. I guess if your busy you must be good.

R A M Upholstery in Duncan. Not perfect work but excellent to deal with & very reasonable pricing. Turn around time was quick.

Marlene did my whole top while it sat in my driveway for a very reasonable price.

Back