Canucks: 2011/2012

Just ask yourself this... what would the score have been tonight if we had of swapped goalies before the game?
I think we have the most overpaid goalie( hell, maybe player) in the league !!

YES I agree but even scnids has his problems as well lou is a good goalie I think what happens is he losses concentration to eaisly heck i think I would be too after only 9 shots your really not into the "game" much. I still think hes one of the best but for the price I dont think so, unfortunatlly we ares tuck with him as i doubt no team will touch that contract. DO I like lou yes sometimes whan he is focused and on his game but you know what typically the nuks start DAMN slow and pick it up give them time and wait and see ...... the way they played last night was a great game they were hitting and passing well and hit a goalie who was better last night it happens cant expect a perfect game every time.

wolf

It is the 2nd time already this year they have been shut out...why not whine about the lack of finish with the forwards instead of putting it all on the goalies. Once the first goal went in the 3rd the nucks took chances and the following goals were 2 on 1's and grade A chances. The first goal won the game last night. The nucks forwards should have buried one on their chances...the game would have been different if they had scored first.

Just ask yourself this... what would the score have been tonight if we had of swapped goalies before the game?
!!

Could have been 4-0 as well; your imaginary crystal ball cannot predict the outcome of the games. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Believe me....I am no huge fan of Lou but there were breakdowns that created some of those opportunities. If Lou was "that" bad....then the forwards were too in that they outshot the Rangers 2 to 1 and couldn't find the back of the net once.

Could have been 4-0 as well; your imaginary crystal ball cannot predict the outcome of the games. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Believe me....I am no huge fan of Lou but there were breakdowns that created some of those opportunities. If Lou was "that" bad....then the forwards were too in that they outshot the Rangers 2 to 1 and couldn't find the back of the net once.

Agree with you Pippen on what you have said....it's Oct...what a suprise Lou is not red hot & not really his fault last night.... the other goalie was hot and Nucks could get the puck past him........has anyone seen what Boston has been doing lately? I believe it was a pretty nasty night for them last night....

has anyone seen what Boston has been doing lately? I believe it was a pretty nasty night for them last night....

Did you see the highlights? Classy team....they FAR outsize Carolina who really doesn't have any scrappers and they were total complete ******* last night. Chara once again showed his true colours and Horton seemed like he's been watching Marchand's tapes from punching a guy in the face (Hank) when his hands are down and gloves are on.

I do love that Cam Ward was chirping at Chara for being a massive big *****.

Oh, and the canucks PP going 0 for 9 is not Berto's fault.
You can analyze any of the NHL goalies and find that even the most consistent have bad goals and bad performances. Have a look at Mr. Thomas. He's let in some pretty iffy goals lately but **** he did win the cup last year, so Boston fans are not booing him. Luongo was one game away from taking the cup. Cut him some slack. I am really just not happy with some of the fans right now. We are turning into Toronto. Gross!

I am really just not happy with some of the fans right now. We are turning into Toronto. Gross!

This is one of the reasons I don't listen to TEAM 1040 anymore; the fans that call in are ridiculous for the most part. Listening to Ferraro is the only saving grace on that station.

Add to that...go to the Canucks forum if you want to laugh and shake your head all at the same time; it is absolutely 150% ridiculous.

Call Gary Vaulk! He'll tell you whats up. He says the fans are acting like bush league fans for booing Luongo. Chris Higgins also not happy with the fans. Keep it up Vancouver.

Did you see the highlights? Classy team....they FAR outsize Carolina who really doesn't have any scrappers and they were total complete ******* last night. Chara once again showed his true colours and Horton seemed like he's been watching Marchand's tapes from punching a guy in the face (Hank) when his hands are down and gloves are on.

I do love that Cam Ward was chirping at Chara for being a massive big *****.

Ya saw some of them last night...it was like a flash back of the Series with Boston last year...the class act that it was....But you are seeing Bostons that is also struggling .....Nucks will be just fine and will be in the play off.... :D

This is one of the reasons I don't listen to TEAM 1040 anymore; the fans that call in are ridiculous for the most part. Listening to Ferraro is the only saving grace on that station.

Add to that...go to the Canucks forum if you want to laugh and shake your head all at the same time; it is absolutely 150% ridiculous.

Ya turn off 1040 this morning got tired of listening to BS this morning...do enjoy Ferraro..... :)

Call Gary Vaulk! He'll tell you whats up. He says the fans are acting like bush league fans for booing Luongo. Chris Higgins also not happy with the fans. Keep it up Vancouver.

I agree Dave.....it's pretty lousy; only other place that happens that I can recall in the past couple of years is in Montreal.

This is a totally different topic and one not to wade in to; but if you look at the fans now as opposed to ~4-5+ years ago it is a notably different/changing cross section of people that are in there. Add to that....it is that new, similar "cross section" of what you see as to who are the ones booing; there is beer and more than a few factors that lead into it. It's the same guys who are brutally loud, obnoxious, picking fights, aggresively trash talking anyone in an opposing jersey.....it's a total complete joke.

I used to share season tix with a buddy....I got so tired in the past few years of the whole "event" which is largely the crowd that attends that I have stepped down now to only about 8-10 per year now. It honestly has become more to the "unenjoyable" side than to the "enjoyable". I still love seeing the games live but man....I spend more time shaking my head at people in the stands than I do at bad goals.

Also the Beer has gotten too expensive... :) do agree with you on changing of fans... not that I get to a lot games but try to do one or two a year .... :)

We are turning into Toronto. Gross!

Bite your tongue, If that was the case we'd be saying what a great team we have and planning the parade route. This is a bit different.
Since when did Toronto fans slag their own team?

Wierd game last night for sure with the tribute to Rypien at the start you really didn't know what to expect, or where the player's head's where at. Seemed like the effort was there but they couldn't get on the same page and put the puck in the net! Look at that play by Edler when he cruised in, turned there D-man inside out but couldn't finish it off. Hodgson looked O-k, but got burned on one goal as did Bieksa, at least Bieksa got pissed off and got in a scrap like his good friend Ryp would have wanted him to do!! Take the game, throw it in the garbage, on to the next one

Back