Canucks: 2011/2012

I think there is something to this theory, he seems to spend more time here that over on that other thread ;)

What do you mean Holmes, the Oilers didn't get no point to-nite. You must be into the Crown again!

Who the hell gives a crap about the hawks. The name on this thread is Canucks! Why do you keep blabbing about the hawks on the Canuck thread. If we are interested in the hawks we would go to your hawks thread, something that I have never done because I'm not a hawks fan. Is it lonely on that thread or something? Sorry, couldn't figure what you ment about you getting a point when everyone was posting about the CANUCK GAME ON THE CANUCK THREAD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
TOP your team barely even made it to the playoffs last year prior year if you dont remeber they won the cup,they slide so fast down the chute you would have thought they were covered in coon sh*t!!!!!!!!!! AND yes we all know the nuks didnt win but shiat happens now go over to your hawk thread LOL

Wolf

If I have to see that image of that douche Lou layin' on his fuggin' face again with the puck in the net, I think I'm gonna' puke real hard.

What's up with him anyhow? Deek'em to the left - and he falls on his face; deek'em to the right - and he falls on his face; pretend you're going to deek'em - and he falls on his face; look at him sideways - and he falls on his face; tell him his mother is fat - and he falls on his face...

Ten million bucks? Makes me sick!

I'd be giving equal opportunity to the Wiener. Play them against each other for the top spot.

Good to see Sammy - 'Rocket Man' - Salo notch a couple. Love Ballards now famous hip-check!

What's up with him anyhow? Deek'em to the left - and he falls on his face; deek'em to the right - and he falls on his face; pretend you're going to deek'em - and he falls on his face; look at him sideways - and he falls on his face; tell him his mother is fat - and he falls on his face...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Truth

You'er right Holmes, you can comment on whatever you want, just do it on the proper thread!

no crown Bag Juan,lol, the HAWKS got 1 point cause they lost in the shootout against the champs of 2010-2011, u know, the bruins?, who did they beat again?....holmes*

The Bruins.....who had only won one game prior to beating you in a shootout? Stroke your weiny all you want holmes.....fact of the matter is that Boston has not been playing well this season. It may be due to the fact that they didn't have time off from April forward like your Hacks.

Now....back to the Nucks; did Robbie get a new goaltending coach this year??? I know he did prior to last season but did it change up again?

I am going to start hanging out downtown when opposing teams are in town and ask their coaches if I can suit up in the event of a shootout against Lou. Heck....I'll even skate in on him wearing a figure skating outfit waiting for him to lick the ice; and in a stunning flowing motion with Mozart playing in the arena I'll flip it right over his forehead and give him a snow shower with the toe picks from my figure skates.

I was wondering the same thing Pippen, that snow angel thing Lou does has got to go. Seen him on the sports news last night he had some lame excuse why he was doing it and that he was working on correcting that shat! Not sure who his goalie coach is but he should give Lou a big slap across the side of his head. I remember in the playoffs last year he did it a few times. I seem to think Roland Melanson was his coach, not positive though.

There was a better team on the ice......

There was also a better goalie on the ice.........:rolleyes:

Also.. The smiley I have placed above reminds me of the retard Cartman episode of South Park

l33f40be80000_1_27565.jpg

That is all............

After the first two periods and the show that Lundqvist put on, you KNEW what was going to happen. Luongo was going to let in one on a MASSIVELY JUICY rebound and once that happened, the game was over and the flood gates opened. I was a big Luongo supporter for years, but I'm done. Last year he couldn't win the big game. This year he can't win even the less significant ones. He can't unstick his tongue from the ice and looks disinterested.

Yes I can blame that loss on Luongo. Everyone else on the ice did their part. Luongo didn't do his.

Yes I can blame that loss on Luongo. Everyone else on the ice did their part. Luongo didn't do his.

Everyone else did their part?? Shots shots shots......mean nothing when none of them go in. And the defence did their part?? Were you watching the same game? Some of you canucks "fans" are killing me.

Everyone else did their part?? Shots shots shots......mean nothing when none of them go in. And the defence did their part?? Were you watching the same game? Some of you canucks "fans" are killing me.
9 shots over two periods actually get through to Luongo. Jumping up into the play at the same time and good zone recovery due to their speed to be back to defend. Sounds like pretty good effort by the defence right up until the Juicy rebound. After that there was a need to jump up into the play in order to press the issue and try to create additional offense. Been watching and playing the game for 40 years Dave. Pretty much seen it all and the team showed well, the goalie did not.

I agree it wasn't his best performance but it takes more than a goalie to win and lose. Do you also think the game 7 lose was Luongo's fault?
Maybe your right. Maybe he is disinterested. I don't blame him. Why give it your all for a city that points the finger after almost every loss. I have a feeling the relationship between Luongo and the fans isn't gonna get better anytime soon.
Oh, and he did alright last year I guess. But I guess that was all the team in front of him.
The team tends to start slow so we'll see if this year is any different.

Look at the stats and tell me who you would rather have stopping the puck? I know that stats are not wins BUT!!!!!! If we loose the up and comer we will be F@*ked

Back