Canucks: 2011/2012

Tonight was a better game-they showed they could come back (even if they did eventually lose) and there weren't too many egregious errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish he would saty in the net!!!! why not leave the puck for your man to slam around but no he has to try and do it himself and once again in the back of the net sometimes he is so frustrating to watch.... eeeeerrrr

I think they will be ok once Kes and hopefully Raymond get back. Cory should play a lot more this season and drive home the point to Luo.... as the #1 guy you make the saves or you sit.

To many penalties in the first period again.... I see Lou is have his normal slow start...They still ahead of last years start.. and they looked pretty good at times last night... :) Should be a good game tonight...it always is when we play the Red wings

We will see at the end of the year my friend, now get back over to your sh@thawk thread and leave us nuks alone LOL LOL

Lets wait until xmas to get a read on how things are going. Right now the stupid leafs are in a playoff spot, we all know that will not last long.

i think im gonna go with the oil, and they will destroy the crapnucks,

Your eyes are brown cause you're so full of............

Your eyes are brown cause you're so full of............

Pooh.

Winnie-the-Pooh-580x435.jpg

Im getting psd off with Luongo,yes overrated etc Whats he done,not that much. Yet mgt wont back down and play the better goaltender
Same in Calgary,I am a Stampeder fan always have been but same with Burris,may as well flip a coin as to how hes going to play. Same scenario,play the other guy, he showed what he can do yesterday

Too add, I think Holmes might have been a devout Canuck fan however he might have lost his patience, Im starting to understand his thinking

Another 20 years and the Cannots will rise to prominence once again. Mark my words.

At least us nuck fans can say we have made it to the finals twice since the last time a Canadian team won it all. No other Canadian team or its fans can say that.

At least us nuck fans can say we have made it to the finals twice since the last time a Canadian team won it all. No other Canadian team or its fans can say that.
And we're the only team and city to have rioted both of those times. Proud moments as a vancouver hockey fan????????????

are u effin serious?,LMFAO, i have NEVER and will NEVER be a crapnuck fan or cheer for the crapnucks unless it means them winning in order for the HAWKS to advance in their division or in the playoffs somehow.....holmes*

btw i didnt have time to post my prediction which was 5-3 for the oil....
C'mon Holmesy, you're among friends here, just come out that closet and admit it. We're all here to support you as you come to terms with your demons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back