Canucks: 2011/2012

Yeah almost time.....

watch
[QPh-8kUjJFM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPh-8kUjJFM&feature=related

Go-Canucks.gif

Thanks for the pump up!

Both surprised and happy to see Schneider is still on board. Hope he sees a lot more ice-time this year and an honest shot at Lou's job.

If I was the Nuck's ownership/management, I'd be real anxious about the big-money they are tossing at Lou, given his performance in the last 2 playoff's.

How do you ditch a guy with a contract like that?

Nolan released today...

They will develop Schneider thru the year again, and trade him to nashville at the deadline for Weber!
Then bring in eddie Lack to back up luongo.

my 2 cents!:)

Most of the crew got some ice-time last night. The dicks blanked out most of the game in favor of letting us see all the extra innings of the ball game.
I thought that was real nice of em'.

Peckerheads!

Holmsey, do you still have a job?

Can't disagree with you though, Lou blows!
It's only going to get worse as the rest of the league gets used to his 'fall-down' style. Absolutely detest that butterfly - play the odds - style.
Need a good balance of both stand-up and stay mobile and go down and flip-around like 'a tuna on a wharf' when you have to.

Bring on the Wiener or bring Captain Kirk back!

Me and Pippen are getting a batch of T-shirts made up, let us know if u want to order one - gonna say RideSchneids on 'em in some cool font

Me and Pippen are getting a batch of T-shirts made up, let us know if u want to order one - gonna say RideSchneids on 'em in some cool font

Aren't you supposed to be visiting your chick.....or stalking Hiller while in Cali-4-nya?

But...in saying that....I like the shirt idea as I am a Nuck fan. (just the Flyers are #1 in my heart)

For someone who can't stand the Canucks, Holmes you sure love their thread. Don't make sence to me, haven't you started your Hawks thread yet?

Aren't you supposed to be visiting your chick.....or stalking Hiller while in Cali-4-nya?

But...in saying that....I like the shirt idea as I am a Nuck fan. (just the Flyers are #1 in my heart)

Haha... Bold Pippen, but appreciate your honesty! Back in college I lived with 4 guys in a house. I am a die hard Nucks fan, another guy from Calgary was a die-hard Flames fan, and another roommate from Edmonton, obviously a die hard Soilers fan.

Anyways, the 4th guy from Victoria says one day... "I am a 70% canucks, 30% Flames fan". We almost kicked his butt and threw him out of the house for good... and we never forget this one!

haha :)

not a pretty win, but a win nonetheless. Liked Cody Hodson's game. Kid showed some grit in front of the net. Nucks need to fight back when someone takes a run at them....if they don't start playing tougher it will send a message to other teams to run over them as there is no consequence, even if you take out one of the twins.

sooooooo Pipster who are ya pullin 4 this evening eh?,lol, im goin with 4-1 Philly...hope its slow at work so i can see some of the slaughtering.:p:D.holmes*

Haha........it's the most difficult day of the year for me.

I just wanna see a good hockey game..........hahahahaha.

more like does the seal flop on his head, LMFAO, (ooops, can u please still help me out,lol):eek:;)....holmes*

If it DOES go to a shootout......Philly will win.

It's sure not hard to figure out Lou on the shootout.....just bide your time until he flops and then goes high. That shootout against PIT he looked like a kid playing with men.

If it DOES go to a shootout......Philly will win.

It's sure not hard to figure out Lou on the shootout.....just bide your time until he flops and then goes high. That shootout against PIT he looked like a kid playing with men.

got to agree about Lou in the shoot out ...sad but true...=:(

Back