CANUCKS'- 2010

Hey Lipper, I just noticed you're on the cusp of the 'G-note Club'.

Coupla' more quick slams of Holmesy' here and your there Buddy!

Those 2 round the back by Henrik passes that went to the middle of nowhere in the dying minutes weren't that cool either

And that will happen when somebody lets him in our thread LH :D

Wow Dan, at one point we were tied for post count now look at ya. maybe im not contributing enough :p

Maybe I wasn't gone for how long huntin mooses? :p

... And holmes stay in your own thread......And I'll be bringing the jersey
2.gif

21.gif

You are getting closer on your calls holmes.....
Whuda thunk....... your power play could lose a game for ya :rolleyes:

Hacks up 1-0........ Go oilers :eek:

well with next 4 and 9 of next 12 at home, we can look forward to Canucks increasing lead in NW division, maybe the conference?

Im okay with almost .500 on the road, given the last few years, that is an improvement.

We are not gunna hear the end of this one...................... Enjoy holmes

Man that was horrible, no heart , no guts, no hitting, no goaltending -- Just plain shat in there own pants!!! No offence, no defence, no nothing!! You'd think if there was one team that they 'd want to lay a smack-down on , it would be the Hawks, but I guess not, It's like they couldn't give a damn!! Maybe time for a new captain or even a new coach, or both!!!

Don't know the final score and I don't want to; I changed channels after 6. Them Hawks sure was pissed I guess after gettin' smacked by the Flames.

That was one of the worst games I've ever endured. What's up with Errorhoff anyhow?

That was one sick hockey-club out there last night.

Fire when ready Holmsey!

Quite pleased to see the Hawks bounce back from a horrible game, but I kind of find it hard to gloat as they just came off a similar debacle. Was hoping for a more exciting game though. Kind of a letdown, but will take the two points.;) eman

I have to disagree with all the pre-season predictions that this team is a favorite to win the cup. I don't see it. They haven't dominated anyone yet and often look average and lucky to pull out a win. Not a fan of a quiet type (non-emotional) European as a captian. We've been down that road before.

I have to disagree with all the pre-season predictions that this team is a favorite to win the cup. I don't see it. They haven't dominated anyone yet and often look average and lucky to pull out a win. Not a fan of a quiet type (non-emotional) European as a captian. We've been down that road before.

Agreed. I wanted Kesler to be Captain

Watching the Canucks crush the Lames is like having Christmas early. I hate that team more than poachers, even more than the Hawks.

Good to see Tambelinni playing well and contributing. Hopefully he works out to eventually be another Raymond for the team.

Ill go with that holmes........ 6-2 nucks it is ;)

Watching the Canucks crush the Lames is like having Christmas early. I hate that team more than poachers, even more than the Hawks.

I fully enjoyed that slaying as well. I have friends who are Flames fans which makes it ever sweeter.

Well I hope the Nucks enjoyed that gimee in Flamesville, but there off to the Madhouse on Madison. Lets hope another lesson in what it takes to win is in the cards.;) eman

Back