CANUCKS'- 2010

im gonna go 3-1 sens...nucks are in a scoring slump, on the road,and laverne and shirley forgot their dance shoes back in van......maybe if the crapnucks try and keep it simple they mite have a chance....:pholmes*

Ha ha.....scoring slump after ONE shut out and they put up 6 in the game prior; not to mention no less than 3 during their 6 game streak. :p

Not to mention your team just lost 2 games against VERY average/below average teams in YOUR house and YOU only put up 1 pt per game. I'd be much more concerned with that.....mind you, your record is pretty average right now though. :p Hmmm.....to be concerned or not to be concerned. ;)

Much better game.
Lou was good.
Was rootin' for Kes' to get the Hat! He's great!
My prediction stands: He'll bust '50' this season!

Holmes WRONG again LOL LOL
with your predictions think you better quit while your on a "slump" LOL
Boys looked soo much better last night amazing when the sisters get it going early the team plays that much better. And Ripper challenging bigger guys that guy is all heart...

Wolf

Much better game.
Lou was good.
Was rootin' for Kes' to get the Hat! He's great!
My prediction stands: He'll bust '50' this season!

WHOA, WHOA, Whoa Little Hawk.....let's not get all crazy here; he's scoring .5 "goals" per game. He and Burrows do score in streaks....so who knows but I don't know about 50. ;)

Anybody hear from holmes? He's pretty quiet this morning.....must be trying to figure out how his team is gonna beat Nashville tomorrow night.

On a side note.....who names their kid Pascal?

dynamic_resize
dynamic_resize

Ripper: Boom-boom-boom-boom! Big Guy: Boom! Ripper: Boom-boom-boom-boom! Big Guy: Boom! Ripper: Boom! Big Guy: Zzzzzzzzzz...

It's Fall - time to scatter some Leafs!
Nucks: 5 Leafs: 2

Burkie is bringing in the rookie Kadri to save the Laffs - total desperation! I really hope the Canucks light up those scumbags from the centre of the universe.

i'd feel really dirty having to pick between the laffs and the nucks...gross...holmes*

Hey.....flithy one...........who ya cheering for?

I am cheering for Nashville.....but that's a stretch.......are you scrubbing yourself with Borax cuz you may choose one of the two aforementioned teams?

Was funny to hear the LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU at the ACC....

(not that I am really a BLou fan)

Agreed Hali. Not much of a show. Someone should'a slapped Lou on that '5-holer'.
Thank God the Leaf's are playin' worse. Did you see poor ole' Burkey holding his head. You could just hear him cussing all the way out here!

Remember Holmesy, no 'Wagon-jumpin' as the Hoax's slide into oblivion!

Hey.....flithy one...........who ya cheering for?

I am cheering for Nashville.....but that's a stretch.......are you scrubbing yourself with Borax cuz you may choose one of the two aforementioned teams?

Nice win by the Preds.

I do like that we have a bonafide checking line, I always liked ( I mean dislike ) Detroit checking line Macarty, Holstrom and I'm drawing a blank on the third guy.

Maltby.....Draper........or some other guy who is way, way too old to be playing hockey anymore.

It can't be Modano......he is super duper old.........and can't check.....

yep pretty sloppy hockey as of late all around the nhl...if i had no legs i wouldnt ask for a ride on that wagon cause i know eventually that wagon turns into a golf cart come april...you all know it too, so ya may as well whooop it up while ya can cinderella's, cause those ugly sisters laverne and shirley will let you down when it comes to the big dance....:Dholmes*

At least we'll make the playoffs..............your boys should be careful.....sub.500 hockey ain't gonna cut it in the big league; especially in YOUR division where teams can finally play!!!! Maybe you guys could play a 'friendly' against the Marlie's to boost your confidence? Patrick Kane.....too busy unfriending people on Facebook to show up and play his game. :eek: :p ;)

My younger brother is a Leaf fan and I feel sometimes a bit sorry for all the s**t I pile on him, like last night I called him and asked how he liked the way the 'nucks toyed with them like a cat with a mouse .

AL

cause those ugly sisters laverne and shirley will let you down when it comes to the big dance....:Dholmes*

Graspin at straws now buddy

Tough one against 'Fluffalo' last night. Hate it when they come-back then lose.
Sister's fell into their famous, 'Vee moust pass da puck 6-times befer vee shoot-tit..."

MY GOD - SHOOT THE FACKING PUCK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Back