Is that similar to crapping the bed ...
except with a carp ??:D[:p]:D

Jus trying to keep 'er PC RS
5.gif

Both look an smell the same so thought it would work :D

carp-thumb-500x302-56351-thumb-580x350-71262.jpg

Ha-ha! Too funny!

Would that be a male or a female carp?

Better game last night; both teams played pretty good. More discipline on the Nucks part. Could have gone either way. Louie was much better in the shoot-out, cept' for the first '5-holer'. Coupla' tricklers got em'.

October isn't usually very nice to the Nucks any way. With Burrows back soon we'll have 3 honest to God scoring lines out there and should be a force to be reckoned with.

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Shnieder with the ******* ?

Im not gunna say it :D

quote:Originally posted by Lipripper

Shnieder with the ******* ?

Im not gunna say it :D

Damn I thought it [V]
Too bad...... was hoping for the shutout.

But one thing that made me go :D (When Buongo went to congratulate Shni..... It was a "yer choppin my grass beetch" look on his face)

Take that Luuuz.... (you 10 mil premadona) :D

Lippy was wanteding that

Yup...........wanteding.... I said that [:p]

God's truth: about 3-seconds passed between the time I said to my wife, "Geez, I hope they save the kids' shutout." then did they score on him. Then right after I got over that - nuther' shot of Wiser's - I said, "They gotta' come right back with another one." then 'boom', a coupla' seconds later they score again.

Much better game. The 'D' was awesome and Kess had a great game too.

quote:Originally posted by holmes

well im gonna go with 3-2 colorado tonite, i wont be able to watch the game as i too have a game, first time i've suited up in like 10-12 years, should be interesting,my Blackhawks jersey's should go over well too eh?...talk about puting a target on yer chest..lol[8D]holmes*

Hey Holmes do tou ever predict the nucks are going to win?
Good luck in your game, at least it's not a leafs jersey. [:0]

Pretty good game last night, cept I don't really know who to point the finger at quite yet; Lou or the 'D' for giving that late goal?

Man-o-man, I want our team to have a stellar goal-tender. We won't win a cup without one (as was demonstrated by Brodeur in 82') but sometimes my gut just don't feel right about Lou. I hope he proves me wrong. He's got an awesome glove hand and seems able to come up with the big-save now and then, but his puck-handling capacity is downright 'scary' and sometimes his equipment seems way too heavy for him and he routinely flops around like a 'tuna-on-a-wharf' with little idea where the play is going let alone where the puck is.

Good to see the Green-Guy's back!

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Pretty good game last night, cept I don't really know who to point the finger at quite yet; Lou or the 'D' for giving that late goal?

Well....I don't think you can really blame Lou; that was a bit of a cluster f*ck in the corner with Hedjuk slashing, Edlers stick out of his hands. If you watch the play again though it was a good play by Duchesne to find open ice and receive a great pass.

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

Agreed Pip. The way they're calling stuff now - 2/min for looking at a guy sideways - they could have called the 'stik-whack' when Edler lost his stick. Edler is improving and if he stays on track he could be the next Olin but with a bigger shot. I'm just still leery of him from his previous constant f-up's at the worst possible times.

Like when he's the last man back to defend and trips over the blueline while skating backwards.

Long wait till more hockey.

Maybe watch a Hawks game - NOT!

How many d-men who try and play up get burned once in a while? I can remember Jo-vo creating breakaways the other way regularly. One of the best the nucks had was Lumme and he put himself in trouble once in a while too...still liked him..he had talent and at least tried to use it. There will only ever be one Bobby Orr!!!

No argument there Pro. Lumme was a hellava' an athlete too.

Jovo's unpredictability was precisely what I liked about him; never knew what that pecker was going to do. He was greasy too.

Best defensive defenseman the Nuck's ever had was Harold Snepts in the 81-82' season. Him and Bubbla were like the Wall of China, in fact the defensive play of those two is all that remains in my mind as the stand-out of that run.

Guys' tried to go between them - double crunch!
Guys' tried to squeeze past them on the boards- end up on the ice lookin'up at the lights!

I had him (Lumme) out fishing years ago...many of the nuck players that knew him say he was the most north American of all the European players in the league. He was a very funny guy, always smiling/talking and his favorite saying..(jokingly) was "that f&%cking guy" Was lucky enough to meet and fish with many of the guys from the 90's teams. Also met Vladislav Tretiac while he was the goaltender coach for Belfor in Chicago.

Wow Pro, how cool is that! I'm in the wrong business.

Better game last night and did't Lou look solid.
If he could exude that sort of confidence and determination every game, we'd have a shot.

Prediction: Kess will bust '50' this season (then of course, his stock will go up and we'll lose him).

Gee Holmes, how'd the Hawks do last night?:D

Yes they looked good but tonight will be the test with back to back games....
watched it on that new channel kinda liked the ol pay per view at laest the old way you didnt get commercials all the time nice to have it but i bet in the long run we pay about the same????

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

They looked like nuks of old last night not a number 1 team thats for sure and if alberts keeps up his play he will find himself gone too very poor outing for them boys. maybe better next game....

It's okay... it's okay! Just a hiccup with the Habs; we're still hot and Burrows is back.
However, if he doesn't regain his old form pretty quick, you'll see someone else dancing with the twins pretty quick.

Nucks: 4/Sens: 2

Back