CANUCKS - 2010!

Little Hawk

Don't know what it is - something in the air maybe - but I have a good feeling about this year.

I figure the Boys should have their own thread on this run.

I've waited 40-yrs to see it happen and it's been one of hardest and most painful things I've endured.

We have a good shot this time around; even if Louie plays only average.
If he stays hot - we're in.

Nuck's vs Chicago - Vancouver in 5!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

In my estimation, Chicago/Vancouver is going to be the best series in the playoffs. I'd give Chicago the edge in defense, Vancouver scored more goals over the year, but I'd say both teams are very close there. Lou is the better goalie but Chicago has the better 1-2 goalie punch if either team loses their starter.

I'm going to have to give Chicago the edge in game 7.

TenMile
<'((((><

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Don't know what it is - something in the air maybe - but I have a good feeling about this year.

see....Tom Larscheid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Larscheid

We're done now.

Ha ha.....just kidding Little Hawk.....I am really hoping as I live and poop Canucks hockey. I have a bad feeling that it's gonna be "holmes" boyz winning in 6.

NOW....having said that....goaltending is going to be the biggest factor in this series. They DO have more depth and they DO have the D to shut down Danny and Hank which means we NEED the other to also step up.

Excellent pre-game boys!

I dig the Hawks too but I'm a Vancouver boy born & raised (North Van) and I've NEVER jumped ship on my team though I've been tempted many a time.

I hope the Hawks win a cup... someday.

As for Buttfooglien and the Hawks 'D', we gotta' few cannons of our own on the blue-line too... if they'd just start shooting the farkin' puck more!

Tonights score: 5-2 Nucks!

Burrows awakes with a pair!

2nd Intermission: Gotta' say this is w-a-a-a-a-y-y cool!

Louie's hot; Chicago's in ****!

Ha, where are you now you pessimistic doom-sayers? I never even saw a Chicago defense today!

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Tonights score: 5-2 Nucks!

Would have never expected it but good call Hawk! [8D]

Tough shake for the Hawks last night; Louie was brilliant and the Nucks showed some formidable scoring-depth for a change.

Monday I expect to see the Hawks like someone just 'pissed on a hornet's-nest'.

It will be the pivotal game of the series and Vancouver will be coming home with a 2-game stranglehold.

Though the Canucks will face a much more determined opponent from here on in, I don't believe Chicago has a Cup-winning goaltender on board; a critical ingredient in any Cup-run.

Monday's game: 4 - 2 Canucks!

Back in the country for Mondays game and pretty excited, my roomate is a hawks fan so i did him a favour a hung up a Canucks shirt on his door. haha all in good fun. Canucks in 5 i think

mmcl

Hate to predict this but think Lou will falter and Canucks lose. He still has not convinced me. However if Im wrong and hope so and he plays well then i will think differently.
Hawks 4 Canucks 2

B Gibb

Chimney_sweep_modern.jpg

HA-HA-HA!

Awesome GLG... funny as ****!

Holmes that’s a picture of one of your team, in a week, doing spring chores.
Wonder how he remembered to get that chore done?

;)(all in good fun) GLG

Hawks shat the bed last night, they better wipe themselve's, and see if they can show up Monday night!!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

quote:Originally posted by holmes

not to worry they'll wipe themselves up just rite and then wipe the ice with the nucks...hopefully chasing louuuuuuu-ZER from the net:Dholmes*

Thats the funniest thing I've heard since atleast 23:00 hrs :D

I hope game #2 is better the first almost sucked [:eek:)]:D

Yeah, I hate it when one team plays so much better than the other. I agree with you Lipripper, it's not very exciting when one team dominate's like that, and just pounds the other team into oblivion and hammer's the ever living crap out of them!!! Hopefully Chicago can get thier tail's out from between thier leg's and thier heads out of thier arse-hole's and show up and give us a half decent game #2. If they don't they may as well stay at home and not bother heading west for games 3&4!!! What's the score to-nite Holmes???

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

Im gunna say 4-2 nucks[8D]

Game 2/ 2nd Intermission:

Awesome game; Hawks are hot and heavy.

But the Canucks are playing a text-book roadgame and Louie is LIGHTS-OUT!

Holding the one-goal lead into the third is HUGE.

The 3rd will spell the series - Long or Short...

(Lip-rip: where's your originality; I already called 4-2 Nucks!)

Back