Canuck Attempts Suicide

Heavyc

In an unfortunate turn of events today Roberto Luongo, disheartened by his game 7 loss and ridicule by the national sports media, attempted to commit suicide today. He stepped in front of a bus near the intersection of West Georgia and Granville today early in the morning.

Luckily for all it went right through his legs.

PS I know its not a new joke, but I just heard it and it made me crack a laugh.

I had a laugh today, on OTR they were talking about the canucks trying to trade him. Its not the cap hit that kills it, its the duration of contract.

Ryp was a big loss IMO, he's a rabid wolverine with good hands when he's not into the sauce(or whatever his problems were).

In an unfortunate turn of events today Roberto Luongo, disheartened by his game 7 loss and ridicule by the national sports media, attempted to commit suicide today. He stepped in front of a bus near the intersection of West Georgia and Granville today early in the morning.

Luckily for all it went right through his legs.

PS I know its not a new joke, but I just heard it and it made me crack a laugh.

Oh hey! I just heard. Man has landed on the moon! :rolleyes:

It's a good joke. I clearly remember the first time I heard it was the day after Darryl Sittler had a 10 point night against the Boston Bruins and their poor schmuk third string goalie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, glad to see the butt of Errorhoff; useless arrogant twit. So now that we've got rid of the last of the measly few guys we had with any stones - Rypien & Glass - what are we going to do about adding some grease and toughness; somebody to look after the Sisters' etc.?

We were clearly out-muscled and pushed around at will by Boston. This is really concerning to me.

We got a multi-million dollar goalie with more holes in em' than a cheese-grater and now - we got no grease!

Oh hey! I just heard. Man has landed on the moon! :rolleyes:

was the pilot by himself , have a # 1 on the back of his leaky space suit , the oxygen valve locked off ,

kinda look like the character on sesame Street ,

AH 1 little puck betweem my legs HAHA

AHHH 2 Little pucks between my legs HAHAHA

3 little pucks between my legs HAHAHAHA

fd : )

Jeez FD......for a guy whose team is paying $3.75 million hit for a goalie til the end of 12/13 season.....who has managed a whopping 17 wins in the past 2 seasons......you sure do fire a lot of shots out at Luongo who just lost the cup final in 7 games???? ;)

Our "cheese".....is only $1.5 mil higher cap hit than yours....and he managed to win more than the 17 games it took your boy to do in 2 seasons....before the end of December this past season.

Sure your boy was injured but maybe we can just look at win percentage; .262 at $3.75 or .610 at $5.33......I know who I'd be taking. ;)

I'm just sayin..............:p

As for the age of the joke........I think that one was started up around the same time the first "why did the chicken cross the road" joke. :p

(note I am no massive Lou fan but he's here so I gotta deal with it)

All I can say is At least Im not a Minnesota Wild Fan, they just got the biggest anchor out there.

your google skills always amuse me ,
Hope you enjoyed this season , there prime has just sailed.....
Good Luck with Thelma n Louise , Excellent Punching bags , and the most overated Cheese Grater in the league , you can keep em.

GO OIL GO...

FD

Google.....reality....whatever you wanna call it.

You guys are like the NDP.....career critics. :p :p

Why don't you start an Oilers thread? If I don't see one by late September I'll fire one up for ya......just like I did for holmes and e-man last year with the Hawk thread.;)

your google skills always amuse me ,
FD

I am just sayin'..........."those in glass houses". ;) (I can understand the envy though....last place in the league criticizing others)

i dont want your name on that thread again as the starter, EVER, you better let me or eman start that one next season.....holmes*

Then leave your Crap-Hock stuff out of the Nucks thread.....it really was that simple. ;) You're not knew to the forum and you know how to start a thread vs hijacking another. :p :D

ummm that would be the crapNUCKS, remember we have won a few cups eh, and yes i got the sarcasm on you starting that thread, it did get under my skin and you got me on that one,lol.....holmes*

Early "Crap" get's the worm.......whether it's a 'CrapNuck', 'CrapHawk'....or even a 'Coiler'! :eek: :p :D :D

Back