Can't log in with Chrome

AlK

I have been a member of sportfishing bc for many years and have been using Chrome, but now I can not log onto this site with chrome. I can log on from our laptop using chrome and can log on with Firefox. I installed the latest version of chrome, but no joy. When I hit the log in button, the log in fields refresh, but I get no message that something is wrong. I have no problem with any other sites when I use chrome only this site.
Any ideas, what is going on?

I'm always here on Chrome and it's one of the few sites I actually log onto no issues at all.

Had the same problem the other day with Firefox. After I did a system restart I could log in again. Not sure what was going on but the restart worked.

Thanks guys. I figured it finally out. Cleared the cache, cookies, history and passwords -voila I'm good. I found it interesting that it worked when I used Incognito mode.

Web browsing is all a complex "black box" we have little insight of. Web sites run applications on your computer & these POS apps don't release memory when they are done. Some apps run better with certain web browsers - I doubt they are even tested on all web browsers. I reboot every 2 days or so to free up memory. I have 4GB memory; your time between reboots will vary based on the memory you have

Back