Cannonballs On Sale In Victoria

Stizzla

Crew Member
Listing this ad for a nice old timer. He makes nice finned lead with 2 rings. $25 for 15 pounders this week.
He is also having a big tackle garage sale next weekend with apparently like 500 rods. Give him a call to see what he has. Verne 250-889-9911. He lives near mitchell’s farm off the pat bay highway.

Is he done making balls and wheeling and dealing in the fishing gear ? Or is he just having a COVID blow out sale since the flea market at Western speedway probably has not been happening ?

Is he done making balls and wheeling and dealing in the fishing gear ? Or is he just having a COVID blow out sale since the flea market at Western speedway probably has not been happening ?
He still melts lead for sure. I’m not sure exactly what gear he has or why he’s selling, but he’s past the age for computers and asked if I could let y’all know.

Just a heads up Vern takes all of island outfitters trade in rods from the boat show brings them home does a little repairing and resells them he has quite a collection Not saying this is a good thing or bad thing might be some deals not sure

Vern just wants to meet people that are into fishing and make a few bucks. Other than cannon balls he has never had anything that I was interested in. HE IS A CHARACTER FOR SURE!!

Back