Canadian Tire Batteries (Nautilus)

adrianna3

Ok, one of my batteries died last October. It was a Nautilus deep cycle marine from Canadian Tire. I got 7 years 3 months out of the thing so I thought I would get another. I bought a new one in October.

The first trip out it was dead. Back to Canadian Tire - a faulty post was the culprit. The new one sat on my workbench (wooden) for a month before I put it in. First trip out it was dead too. Back to Canadian Tire. This time it was a dead cell. He got SIX batteries off the shelf before he found a good one. I hope this one works.

Apparently the batteries are made by Exide. I'm not sure if Canadian Tire has changed manufactures lately, but I'm not impressed.

Has anyone has as much crappy luck as I've had? I think my next one will be an Interstate.

Does anyone know where to get the Trojan Batteries that LastChance was talking about?

adrianna3, If you are in Vic,try Island Batteries on Burnside road.They usually have lots to choose from.
If you can budget the price, Trojan batteries are the best by far-Had one last over ten years

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Had the same problem 4 years ago with the Nautilus batteries and I ended up going with Interstate and never had a problem since.

AL

Back