Canada to ban 'nuisance seals' killing to keep access to U.S. market

So the Fed govt. (i.e. politically corrupt DFO) allows the killing of predatory seals that eat salmon that impact the commercial sector and the unsustainable foreign owned salmon feed lot farm industry - but basically tells the public fishery sector (that brings in more money and involves more people and supports more coastal communities) to go pound sand when we need some much needed culls to help struggling wide salmon populations. Such BS stupidity, political corruption and hypocrisy!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Its all just Liberal BS for the dumbed downs. Who really believes that Canadian Fish farms stopped killing seals in 2018?? They stopped telling, videoing and reporting publicly after news casts and Liberals made seal killers worse than rapists, murderers and child molesters but did they stop killing? Canadian fish farms have "hardened steel nets" to keep out seals? I will go have a feel next time I pass one. They have agreed to "no intentional killing" can see it now, no officer I did not "intend" to shoot that profit stealing pinniped in the head when it eat $$$$$$$ of salmon.

Again its all smoke and mirrors, just what the Libs want dumbed downs to believe. Buy your vegan, non environment impacted Canadian farmed salmon. Good job the East coast seal clubbers are not fisherman. Another farce, ranks right up there with circumnavigating every federal rule, law and ethics by giving 900 million to your buddy/wife's charity because "they are the only one who could manage it". BUT the dumbed down still "believe".

HM

Back