campbell river

E

elkman

How is the fishing in Campbell river in late May for salmon? We are thinking of going on a trip there hoping for a decent catch. Any comments or suggestions. Would I be wasting my money at that time of year?

Life's too short to be stressed.

The Salmon is spotty in that region that time of year mainly because the salmon runs are not in full swing yet and there is only chinooks around at that time of year. For the best fishing in May I would look to the west side of the island around tofino or ucuelet.

The Salmon is spotty in that region that time of year mainly because the salmon runs are not in full swing yet and there is only chinooks around at that time of year. For the best fishing in May I would look to the west side of the island around tofino or ucuelet.

Back