Campbell River Reports 2014

I was out last night too...same timeframe. Tried green can, then a pass at the hump, lighthouse...back to green can for sunset. Beauty night out there, but no fish. Only bite was a shaker. :(

I should've stayed in town. LOL Trolled from Seperation to the very top of Greenseas and halfway back yesterday. No fish to the boat. Nice day on the water though and a couple crab in the trap on the way home.

Anyone been out to the hump/green can in the last couple of days ? I'm thinking of going fishing on Sunday and pondering where to go. I think Browns/Green Sea is slow. Any reports would be appreciated.

I was out at the lighthouse last weekend and had a but of success running the purple haze army truck hootchies. Fished the ebb both days in about 240 feet of water. Fished with the tide only. Riggers down on bottom. Followed a buddy out and he was limited out on springs in an hour and a half with 3 guys on the boat . They were running the same hootchies .

Can't see you from the house, but what size are the fish? ....BB

You must be a bit North of the green can!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that. I see some boats south of the can (looks like southwest of the can) and another 6-8 boats close to shore off Francisco. I assume you are south of the can ?

Fished the green can 12-5.
3 springs @180ft.
Saw lots of nets out. Water was great and there was lots of bait Balls everywhere.
tonnes of birds feeding. Nice to see all the action today.

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has dropped a prawn trap and got anything or is it too early?

I'm Hooked on fishin', reel me in!

Fished the green can for most of the day, lost a Coho at the boat. Moved over to some deeper water out by the hump caught 2 more wild Coho (kept 1) and a 15# spring. Fishing 200'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back