Campbell River or Comox Canvas Work

Papacorn

Looking to get a camper top installed on my boat. Does anyone have any recommendation as to the best workmanship in the Campbell River/Comox area? I would be prepared to go as far south as Alberni if there is someone exceptional. Thanks.

Eldorado Upholstery in Courtenay. 338-8615.. But they get real busy during the summer, so call early if you decide to go with them.

try fine line in campbell river. i had him do some work and he was very reasonable and the service was great.

I recently had Top Stitch in CR make one for my double eagle and he did an excellent job. I didn't bother getting a quote cause Clark has an excellent reputation and does top notch work.

RE: Eldorado, Courtenay

Small (not marine related) job, thought I would go local (my company was paying). Verbal quote was $140. Bill was $290.
Had the EXACT same job done in CR for $85 (same parts redone, from same machine. And yes $85 vs. $290). That is a BIG difference that I had to try to explain to accounting. Not only did they gouge, it made me look bad which is far from appreciated.
I was going to go talk them about why I was gouged so bad, and see if agreement could be reached. Decided it was so blatant that obviously was done on purpose, and doesnt warrant discussion. I will not be darkening their door again, nor will anyone I know.
Anybody who wants details is more than welcome to PM me. This is not an advert for the CR place that dealt honestly with me, only a caution re: Eldorado.

Like FA said, get written qoute.

Eldorado did one window panel job for me as it was cracked. They did a great job and it was cheap. So I thought I would have to other window panel done. It cost 3X's the cost of the window panel done the week before. Why? They couldn't explain and they would adjust the price.

Back