BST Forum

On which thread? It seems so many of us have opinions and we post them on BST treads. It scares people away. I think we should give this thread some time and see what other members and sellers say...No?

I think replies should be by PM only...

It's okay, the slammers didn't scare me, read most of their posts. Very little actual fishing info, lots of trivial stuff, but they do have real high posting numbers. LOL

FA........what is a "BST Forum"....and what exactly is it that you are referring to? :confused:

I am kinda missing what you are talking about or trying to figure out?

You know a guy lists a boat and the first post is that the tank is to small. A guy lists lead and and someone adds a link saying buy it here. How many threads go sideways? How many times do memebers then post this is why I don't post here. I think if a guy is interested or has something to say they should do it thru a private message as it is done on other forums. It's very hard to sell things here when you have armchair fishermen adding thier 2 bits all the time.

You know a guy lists a boat and the first post is that the tank is to small. A guy lists lead and and someone adds a link saying buy it here. How many threads go sideways? How many times do memebers then post this is why I don't post here. I think if a guy is interested or has something to say they should do it thru a private message as it is done on other forums. It's very hard to sell things here when you have armchair fishermen adding thier 2 bits all the time.

I do agree with you. Whether it's a boat, a fishing reel....whatever it may be. It doesn't need to be scrutinized or bashed around.....it is what it is and it's what the seller is selling.

Things like these work themselves out. People will stop using the bst and use Craigslist. Maybe the dicks who bash people's ads will miss out on some deals, unfortunately so will the people who don't bash them.

Sent from my HTC

there should be a no b.s. rule for sure. other forums i am on do not tolerate negative postings in the buy sell,, pretty much deleted right away by the admins...

I can't say I like all the nit pickin of a guys product when he goes to sell it...

Should be a unwritten rule...

Bashing should be done to guys that try and sell used fishing line.
Nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:
All the admin has to do is impliment these rules on a sticky about posting in the buy and sell section then FA or somebody can moderate it fairly. It's pretty straight forward.

Bt

Back