Brown’s Bay Chum Derby 2009

GLG

quote:Chum DERBY 2009

October 16, 17, 18

Book now for the best weekend of the season!!!!!
The 8th Annual BROWN'S BAY RESORT Charity Chum Derby will again expect to be a great time. Last year was the biggest that the derby has ever been. With the addition of a large entertainment tent and live entertainment with John Renolds, the Resort had over 450 entries. Even though the fishing wasn’t the best as years in the past, with the great weather, everyone had a great time. Book early to make sure you have dockage and an RV site for this weekend. It’s definitely NOT an event that you want to miss!!!
http://www.brownsbayresort.com/marina/chumderby.html
Not sure why they have the Friday the 16th as one of the days but I think it’s just Saturday an Sunday. Proceeds to Green Lands Trust. $20 entry fee capped at 250 entries
225_Derbypagepic3-3.JPG

Last years winner, my fishing partner
GLG

Booked today for my buddy and myself , been looking forward to it all year, was/is a GREAT TIME [:p][:p]. Partner took third place last year :D:D. Even thought the fishing was sooo bad it was still a blast . See yah there Casper, Tailout, Siwash and who ever else !!!

We are all booked in again. Got the cabin again,can't wait.Alot of people already booked in so moorage is going fast.So if you are thinking of going book now.It's the best little derby of the year.

We are in and booked.. see you all there ..AGAIN!

I would go if someone took me for a ride. Too far to trailer my boat. Wolf? Tailspin? Tips? Who is going here from Victoria?

Slip is booked as well as two tickets to the derby. Will be test fishing on the Friday afternoon before the derby. I am soo looking forward to the derby. This will be the third one for me and I had a blast the last two years.
thumb_1176598779331.gif

GLG

Booked my RV spot and my boat slip today. This year is going to be a blast!

Reel Chaos

Back