Bridgeview is making a 22' with full cabin

It's a sweet functional boat, but the height to length ratio definitely doesn't have the best aesthetic, and I suspect you really have to fight the sail effect in a stiff breeze. Everything in boat design is a compromise of some sort. I'd be happy to own this boat.

Aluminum, labor, rigging etc. its worth about $70k......... but, its cheap to borrow money and people are willing to pay whatever. it will probably have a price tag over $120k
I asked about the bridgeview 18EXT CC when I was shopping around for aluminum builders. I was quoted something like 66k, ive lost the email so I cant provide specifics but that quote was without power, electronics or trailer as I remember it.

Id guess theyll want closer to 100k + rigging for this one

Love it, little odd looking yes but very functional and looks like it could handle some water for a 22’. I like Bridgeview they take the time to finish their boats. I have a real problem with the shops that don’t take the time to finish off their work. Slap a top on it and don’t finish it right so many look like a tab on a pop can. Same with the cabin sides just slap on some material and leave the edges not capped and finished properly. Looks lazy and sloppy. These guys finish off nice on all of the work. Cab mounted rod holders will be a bit of a pain to get at being run along the sides like they are but could be the customer wanted them that way.

My guess on price would put it north of 140 without rigging. Rigged with power, main and kicker and electronics sitting on a trailer that’s a $200,000.00 plus boat all day long. Lots of money for a 22’ boat.

Not the best pilot house for looks but it has good function. No step is a good thing. Would I buy that....unlikely.

It's a sweet functional boat, but the height to length ratio definitely doesn't have the best aesthetic, and I suspect you really have to fight the sail effect in a stiff breeze. Everything in boat design is a compromise of some sort. I'd be happy to own this boat.
There may be some sail effect, but if this is built like their others with 1/4” bottom and 3/16” sides, it will not be light.

Back