Bridgeview is making a 22' with full cabin

Nice lines for sure.

Funny they are marketing it as a 22’ as that’s LOA with engine bracket. Most manufacturers are using hull length as marketed boat length and bracket is on top of that.

Does look nice. Would be interesting to know the deadrise at a few points along the keel. Why is the fish box up in the bow?
Why do you think the fish box is up in the bow? Edit....see your point now. Isn’t that it going across the stern? You can get a pretty good look at the stern dead rise in the jig photo.

Last edited:
Does look nice. Would be interesting to know the deadrise at a few points along the keel. Why is the fish box up in the bow?

Didn’t notice that, that is odd. Kind of a pain dragging fish slime and blood through the cabin to the fish locker and not that easy to wash out up there either, long ways to drag the wash down hose isn’t it. And where would it drain, down into the hull bottom and bilge area. Long ways for junk to travel and lots of area for it to hang up and start to stink. Also pretty shallow gunnel sides at 23” that’s just above the knees on the average person. Decent lines on her but more to a boat than that.

Nice lines for sure.

Funny they are marketing it as a 22’ as that’s LOA with engine bracket. Most manufacturers are using hull length as marketed boat length and bracket is on top of that.
LOA is always length over all. Nose to tail. But I know what you mean with respect to some manufacturers, like Lifetimer for example, naming the model Offshore 1950, but the LOA is actually 21.5’.

It looks to me like it might (maybe) be a walk around cabin. There is already what looks like a transom box (in the photos) outlined by blue tape, so the fish box up front may just be another box in the floor, or another fish box. If it’s the only fish box, I agree with you, very strange.

It looks to me like it might (maybe) be a walk around cabin. There is already what looks like a transom box (in the photos) outlined by blue tape, so the fish box up front may just be another box in the floor, or another fish box. If it’s the only fish box, I agree with you, very strange.
Yes it looks like there is a fish locker built in the transom as well. By the drawing it’s a decent sized box.

If you zoom in, it almost looks like a similar lay out to there center consoles with a forward seat in front of the console just with a full cabin surrounding.

If you zoom in, it almost looks like a similar lay out to there center consoles with a forward seat in front of the console just with a full cabin surrounding.
Maybe they just reused the drawing from their CC and added the cabin.... it makes no sense to me to have the fish hold in the front...

Maybe they just reused the drawing from their CC and added the cabin.... it makes no sense to me to have the fish hold in the front...

I agree, they've just used their CC model to draw on a cabin. Look at the seating arrangement of the diagram. It's clearly for a CC. Also, you can tell that the cabin is hand sketched. Looks pretty sweet!

I agree, they've just used their CC model to draw on a cabin. Look at the seating arrangement of the diagram. It's clearly for a CC. Also, you can tell that the cabin is hand sketched. Looks pretty sweet!
Yes, you can see the actual centre console module in the drawing. Plus notice the gas tank was increased from 60 gallons on the brochure to 80 gallons on the drawing.

Yes that's probably the explanation. And from the photo of the CC above it looks like there is a scupper through the starboard bow to drain. Likely it just didn't get deleted off the drawing for the conversion. Hope the fabricator knows that or the foreman is going to be very confused. "WTF did you put a stinkin fish box under the forward berth!?"

Back