Bridge view centre console

dmurph

Have a friend looking to get into a centre console anyone on here familiar with bridgeview boats
Do these ride nice enough? Not to familiar myself with aluminum builders

Attachments

• 9E5BC16E-BEC6-4484-A303-CD43C916D22A.jpeg
    9E5BC16E-BEC6-4484-A303-CD43C916D22A.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 101
I was looking at one at burrard the other day. It's really nice.

Excellent sport fishing platform, designed for lodge activity, does a great job. Huge reverse chines, very stable and wide, 102" when I measured one. They take much bigger water than you would think they could. 1/4" bottom, 3/16" sides.

What are your thoughts on the bridgeview vs this silver streak

Attachments

• 7B9C377A-93BA-4512-A6A2-D538D53E62A2.jpeg
    7B9C377A-93BA-4512-A6A2-D538D53E62A2.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 83
Wondering how the pod on the silver streak vs the transom mounted motors on the bridgeview work in regards to boat feel and handling. Maybe better layout space wise on the bridgeview?

Wondering how the pod on the silver streak vs the transom mounted motors on the bridgeview work in regards to boat feel and handling. Maybe better layout space wise on the bridgeview?

They both have similar pods, the difference is the sides are integrated into the pod on the Bridgeview. Doesn't make much difference...pod needs scuppers when the sides are integrated, whereas without water just washes off the side.

Last edited:
The Bridgeviews like the one you posted are awesome units. Layed out for fishing and will always get you home. Was able to fish out of one a few times. Cuts well enough and stable as it gets. Between that and the SS I would go with the Bridgeview. The way those supports come down from the hard top are guaranteed to drive you batsh*t in short order while running gear or having a couple fish on. Quality wise your looking at similar boats but layout is key in a CC, personal preference rules in the end.

That is a very sick fishing machine. Everything I need right there! I wish these weren't so expensive.

I think they are over 80k new with 150, a kicker and half decent plotter.
Yeah they are... not cheap. As Aqua said, keep an eye out for a used one without the T-Top. Easy enough to add and save yourself a lot of money. Have had mine for 5 years, zero issues, zero maintenance and they handle the slop very well. Although mine can be a bit of a wet ride if your taking slop at a quarter with some wind. Keeps the softies at home and less whining anyways. Mine was a bit of a one off with an 8’3” beam. Definitely feels big for an 18’.

Attachments

• 33574BC5-6D41-4186-A699-F49D733E2262.png
    33574BC5-6D41-4186-A699-F49D733E2262.png
    670.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Fished CC boats with T top out of Winter Harbour on charters for several years. Capable boats offshore, stable, great round the boat access if you fish salmon and ground fish.

Would I own one? Fark no. Shelter almost non existent in the Wet Coast climate. Tolerable for a few days charter but I'd much prefer a cabin for week in week out fishing. To me, CCs make sense in Florida.

I can see they're superbly tough boats and no offense to those who bought or admire.

Back