Bradley Digital smoker not feeding pucks

Cookie's Cutter

Has anyone had any problems with their Bradley digital smoker not feeding the pucks through?

It seems like mine only works 40 % of the time.

It is a pain in the butt having to watch it and manually advance the pucks now and again.

Has anyone had any problems with their Bradley digital smoker not feeding the pucks through?

It seems like mine only works 40 % of the time.

It is a pain in the butt having to watch it and manually advance the pucks now and again.
I have the same problem with mine. Not the digital one though. There’s a few YouTube videos how to clean it and what to look for but didn’t resolve my issue. There’s a timer and micro switch in there that can fail. My solution now is to just advance pucks manually every 20 minutes ... pain in the butt .

Is it the pucks are not dropping down or the mechanism is not advancing them ? When I leave the pucks out side under cover in the rainy season they expand and do not always drop I have also had the unit right apart and then using compressed air blew everything inside after this I would call bradley support

Is it the pucks are not dropping down or the mechanism is not advancing them ? When I leave the pucks out side under cover in the rainy season they expand and do not always drop I have also had the unit right apart and then using compressed air blew everything inside after this I would call bradley support
bradley just gives lip service, had to fix my new smoker on my own, not happy with the support

If the pusher doesn’t go back far enough then it may be jammed up with sawdust. I had the same problem and fixed it with an air compressor and a flat head screw driver to break up the compaction. I really got tired of my Bradley and that stupid hopper, ended up giving it away. Cheaper than taking it to the dump.

If the pusher doesn’t go back far enough then it may be jammed up with sawdust. I had the same problem and fixed it with an air compressor and a flat head screw driver to break up the compaction. I really got tired of my Bradley and that stupid hopper, ended up giving it away. Cheaper than taking it to the dump.
Yes This will correct the problem. I had to do the same things to fix my issues.

Back