Bradley Cold Smoke Adapter

Discussion in 'Recipes, Storage and Preparation of Seafood' started by JuandeOne, Aug 18, 2010.

1. JuandeOne

JuandeOne Well-Known Member

Anyone tried this out and any comments?

Also who on SVI retails these?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. Whole in the Water

Whole in the Water Well-Known Member

Try going to a local tackle store that sells Bradley I'm sure that they would order it in for you if they don't have it in stock.

I too would like to know how well it works... Yummm lox....[:p]

Long live wild salmon!!!
    ><))))>

3. Tsquared

Tsquared Well-Known Member

Just saw the post, Juan. You can make your own. I use an old Little Chief smoker, with a hole cut in the side to slide the bradley generator in. At the top I have another hole with a piece of aluminum dryer hose going to the bradley smoke box, jammed in the empty hole the generator normally goes in. Takes me about 2 minutes to setup and works like a hot damn. I have seen some people using the cardboard box the bradley came in for the same purpose!
    T2

4. JuandeOne

JuandeOne Well-Known Member

Ya i thought of this too. The old Chiefs were easy to work with. My give thias a try. Thanks.

5. Fish Assassin

Fish Assassin Crew Member

A frind of mine bought the adapter and loves it. He smoked some cheese and it was not even cold out.

6. scotth

scotth Member

I did a batch of cold smoked coho today. I dont have the cold smoke adapter so I loaded the " v tray" with ice cubes. It worked great the smoker never got over 75F.A quick fix if you are in a pinch!
    Scott