Bradley Cold Smoke Adapter

JuandeOne

Anyone tried this out and any comments?

Also who on SVI retails these?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Try going to a local tackle store that sells Bradley I'm sure that they would order it in for you if they don't have it in stock.

I too would like to know how well it works... Yummm lox....[:p]

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

Just saw the post, Juan. You can make your own. I use an old Little Chief smoker, with a hole cut in the side to slide the bradley generator in. At the top I have another hole with a piece of aluminum dryer hose going to the bradley smoke box, jammed in the empty hole the generator normally goes in. Takes me about 2 minutes to setup and works like a hot damn. I have seen some people using the cardboard box the bradley came in for the same purpose!
T2

quote:Originally posted by Tsquared

Just saw the post, Juan. You can make your own. I use an old Little Chief smoker, with a hole cut in the side to slide the bradley generator in. At the top I have another hole with a piece of aluminum dryer hose going to the bradley smoke box, jammed in the empty hole the generator normally goes in. Takes me about 2 minutes to setup and works like a hot damn. I have seen some people using the cardboard box the bradley came in for the same purpose!
T2

Ya i thought of this too. The old Chiefs were easy to work with. My give thias a try. Thanks.

I did a batch of cold smoked coho today. I dont have the cold smoke adapter so I loaded the " v tray" with ice cubes. It worked great the smoker never got over 75F.A quick fix if you are in a pinch!
Scott

Back