Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Seems like a decent deal but the walk around channel is the narrowest i think i've ever seen!
It is always a compromise though, more room in the cuddy or more room to walk around to the front. Some of that might be the camera angle that you are seeing too.

Pretty bullet proof package to buy with a FaceTime walk around and the assistance of a broker or marine surveyor. I had the 18 without the extended transom and it was awesome. Fished swiftsure and stayed out in the weather with the Grady's and even stayed fishing in the inlet in Renfrew when we had the big wind storm that knocked power out to half of vancouver. Looks like a gen 3 Lowrance and with scotties and dual axel trailer it is a better package than 90% of the projects out there!

Pretty bullet proof package to buy with a FaceTime walk around and the assistance of a broker or marine surveyor. I had the 18 without the extended transom and it was awesome. Fished swiftsure and stayed out in the weather with the Grady's and even stayed fishing in the inlet in Renfrew when we had the big wind storm that knocked power out to half of vancouver. Looks like a gen 3 Lowrance and with scotties and dual axel trailer it is a better package than 90% of the projects out there!
Or buy this one. https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/2007-hewes-searunner-et.82912/
No duty or brokerage. 2’ longer. 150 hp. New canvas. Radar. Mostly a lake boat. And no 35% right off the top For the USD:CAD conversion

Definitely more boat, if you fish with 4 people that is the boat to buy! Is there duty back on boats? I can't keep up with T.
I’m actually not sure. I bet there’s some sort of import fee and inspection cost

Back